“Great food and feels like home!”
Review of Cafe Presto

Cafe Presto
Ranked #17 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Greek
Description: Our restaurant has been family run for 37 years at this same location in Rochester MN. We serve good food at an extremely fair price. We have a free, limited delivery service, for the St. Marys hospital campus and surrounding hotels (no minimum purchase is required).
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Cafe Presto, located directly across the street from St.Mary's Hospital, offers a great menu for a value price! They have a broad selection of delicious Greek, Mexican and American menu items, as well as a large and diverse breakfast menu. The best part about Cafe Presto, is that they give great service and make you feel like you are at home. They even deliver to the hospital if you don't feel you can get away! You know that the food has got to be good quality when you see doctors and nurses from Mayo eating there.

1  Thank Julie M

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in Rochester for 2 weeks while my daughter was in the hospital. This cafe became a daily dining spot. Food was delicious. The specials always worth trying. Close to St. Marys. I tried many places and this was the best food I had.

1  Thank Anne3717
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The food was good and well prices. Quite a variety to choose from and very convenient to the hospital. The staff is very friendly.

1  Thank DMVDDS
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ate here by myself and with my daughter several times when my husband was in St. Mary's Hospital. It is a cozy, quiet and clean café and right across the street from the hospital. The food was very good, the price was excellent, the service quick, and what I liked was the portions were not so huge. The sandwiches were all delicious. I also like the fact that quite a few of the staff from St. Mary's came in to eat, that tells me, it is good. They also stay open into the evening. Great place.

1  Thank MNGal66
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent food and definitely convenient to St Mary's Hospital. Would highly recommend. Hours for breakfast, lunch and dinner were much appreciated.

1  Thank Toonces74