“Back for Dinner”

Twigs Tavern & Grille
Ranked #12 of 305 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Rochester's only restaurant with a dedicated Gluten-Free kitchen. Discover a unique and exciting dining experience at Twigs Tavern and Grille. Locally owned, Twigs offers many delectable menu options in a warm atmosphere. Gather around our Hot Rock Grilling or enjoy several small plates. You and your guests will enjoy a truly memorable dining experience.
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

After a great gluten free lunch we headed back for dinner. We tried the hot rock cooking. It was a cool experience and the food was excellent as was the service. Server was great and took time to explain the rock cooking to my daughter .

Only negative was the potatoes and veggies were not really warm enough .

Try a bunch of the sauces it is worth while. We really liked the raspberry one with the pork.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were traveling to Visit the University of MN Rochester Campus with my son. We came a day early and decided to stay at the Best Western Soldiers Field which is connected to Twigs. We took advantage of the nice restaurant being connected to our hotel and decided to have our dinner meal there. The service was excellent, very friendly and knowledgable staff there. Our waitress filled our water up before we could even finish a glass. I highly recommend the Chicken Kabobs and the Ruttabega Fries w Raspberry Curry Sauce. That is what I ordered and both of those were excellent. My husband had the Old English Fish and Chips w/Malt Vinegar and liked that and my son had the Peri Peri Shrimp w/Afro-Portugese Sauce which he loved but he said the sauce is very spicy to order it on the side and he also had a Piggyback burger. The portions were very good sized and the food was good quality and filling. If you are a coffee drinker they also had great coffee there. The restaurant had great ambiance and was nicely decorated a fun place with many options and a full menu.Would recommend it

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Yummy food and so unique. Everything I ate there was good during my stay at the staff was very friendly!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

We had wild rice soup and is at the top of our list for flavor. This was only a snack in mid-afternoon. Have eaten complete meal several times before & found they are always helpful and friendly, with good food, at a good price.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Fantastic sandwich called a Piggy Back Burger along with French Fries. It was the best sandwich and will talk about it for years to come. I travelled with my family to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. If we have the need to return then Twigs will be first on our list of places to eat.

Nice adtmospher and everyone enjoyed the meal they ordered for lunch.

Taryn F, Manager at Twigs Tavern & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing your recent visit to Twigs Tavern and Grille. We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed the Piggyback Burger, it is one of our favorites too! We are thrilled to hear everyone enjoyed their meals as well as the atmosphere. We can't wait to share your comments with all of the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Taryn Ferguson