“SUSHI SUSHI SASCHIMI!!!!”
Review of Sushi Nishiki - CLOSED

Sushi Nishiki
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We served authentic Japanese Cuisine and from simple to contemporary sushi rolls.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Wonderful variety of rolls, traditional sushi and saschimi, maki and futomaki rolls, and cooked items and bento boxes as well. I visit on average 4x/yr and have been trying to try at lest one difderent roll every time. I still have yet to be disappointed and I have been a patron since I found out they opened. I would go everyday if cost were not an issue. Fish is fresh, never smells like fish, and their creations are beautiful as well as delicious. I highly reccomend a visit.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I enjoy the atmosphere..clean.simple. minimal. Large variety..fun to try something new on a visit..Enjoy hot Saki with sushi! Try the tapioca smoothie..!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

delicious and great choice of sushi roll... teriyaki chicken was just amazingly good! the price was resonable. and service was good.overall pleasant experience.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Too expensive. The rolls weren't great. But not bad and clean place. Convenient location right in front of Target.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Don't get the edemame. Rice seemed mushy. Rolls were falling apart and seaweed was not quality. Fake pink ginger was also used. Spring rolls were very good. Overall average at best.