“Comforting!”
Review of Best Price Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rochester
Best Price Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Rochester B&B and Inns
Mantorville, Minnesota
“Comforting!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Going to a city filled with so many people that are constantly on the go I loved staying here where they offered a quiet and clean room for me to relax. They offer great service and the staff here is so friendly and are willing to do what they need to do to please their guests. Not to mention the great price for a room. This is going to be the place I stay every time I visit rochester.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank trendler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed May 27, 2014

After staying at big chain hotels, I figured I would try something different. I stayed here for 3 nights and oh man was I surprised! Even though the motel is off of a main highway, the rooms are so quiet! The price is super affordable and it was well worth my money staying here. The rooms are immaculately clean, the owners are super friendly, and very hospitable! After my experience here, I am going to find it very hard to go back to spending a lot more money on a big hotel chain.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Asia Z
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I stayed in this motel for nine nights in October 2013 while in Rochester for appointments at the Mayo Clinic. We were pleasantly surprised at the immaculate cleanliness of the room. Some rooms are larger than others and we decided to stay in one of the larger rooms. Although the motel is directly on Broadway Avenue which is a very busy and can be noisy, we found the room to be extremely quite.

Even though there is not a shuttle service, the owners provided personal transportation to and from the clinic. We found this to be a very refreshing change from the the shuttle service provided by other hotels. The transportation vehicle was very clean and pleasant to ride in.

This is a family operated business and the owners take great pride in catering to their clients.

Being right at the $50 per night range I would challenge anyone to find accommodations any cleaner, any better or any more pleasant.

Jeffrey
Hayward,Wisconsin

Room Tip: All rooms are very pleasant. you can request one or two beds. There are no pets allowed. If you a...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
13 Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was so tired of the Minnesota traffic after being all over the central US. On a Whim, not wanting to drive the 8 miles to the hotel chain I usually stay at, and, wanting a cheaper place, I stopped in and asked what the rate was.
Ms. Semla, owner, said it was under 50$. And they had a bathtub, and fridge and micro. It was a small room but, very clean. I call it cute. I was so happy. It was right off a major road, but, I slept well and didn't hear a thing. I walked two doors down and had an awesome pizza at Mr Pizza. I walked right by a 100$ a night hotel and snickered to myself.
This was nothing fancy, but, it had in room coffee, the tv got all the stations I require, and kept my food and drinks cold.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business