“Delicious!”

Pi Pizza
Ranked #35 of 304 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Very good pizza! I had the curry and my husband had the greek. We also had the garlic bread. It is clean and the staff was very nice.

There are newer reviews for Pi Pizza

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We routinely visit, and always have great pizza, friendly staff and clean establishment. Margarita pizza is my favorite.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Thin crust. 10" "pie". You can pick your own toppings or one of the custom ones. They are cooked in a brick oven and take about 90 seconds.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I went here and I was kind of disappointed in the pizza. The fire baked crust was really good, but that was the best part. The toppings were just okay. And a lot of the toppings feel off the crust.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch & had fabulous wood-fired pizza, made quickly and served with a smile. Two small (personal-sized) pizzas, one beer & one fountain drink with refill was $23.00. Order taker/server was friendly & efficient. We took three pieces home with us. I really like this place!

Been to Pi Pizza? Share your experiences!