“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Stopped by Whistle Binikies to try out their Sunday Brunch. Have eaten there many times and always loved it, but hadn't tried the brunch. It was excellant. The food was hot and fresh and there was enough variety to please all. Staff as always did a great job keeping our table clean and our beverages full. The price was right in line with most other brunches that I have been too. It wasn't the best brunch that I have had, but I will definately go back again without question.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed July 23, 2014

My family and I stayed at a nearby hotel and this restaurant was recommended by front desk as it was very close by. We went on a Tuesday and they were having $2 beers (corona or redstripe) and $2 margarita specials. They actually had 30 different types of beers on draft.

Given that the location is near hotels and other industrial type businesses, the restaurant has an unexpected nice view of a lake with a beach volleyball area onsite.
the food was good, nothing spectacular but enjoyable. I had fish and chips, my husband had the burger and my vegetarian daughter had grilled cheese, which we all enjoyed. My other daughter order buffalo wings which she didn't think were that great, but I tasted them and thought they were good.

The sweet potato fries were probably the best thing I ordered and tried. After a late lunch, my husband and daughter did a quick volley on the sandy courts.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had dinner and the food was very good. Serevice was also good. You can dine outside or inside. They also have volley ball courts outsude.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

While the atmosphere is the fun, having a normal conversation at a table is a little difficult due to the high noise level. However, the food is good and the prices are reasonable. The staff are friendly and attentive. My friends and I went there for dinner and everyone enjoyed their meals (steak and mashed potatoes, burger and fries, etc.).

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Recommended by hotel staff. Excellent selection of food. We ate there 3 different times and had something different each time. Great selection of tap beer! Great daily specials. The downside is the noise, but that's the way most places are today. Would definitely recommend going to Whistle Binkies.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta