“Great fish in the midwest”
Review of Pescara

Pescara
Reserve with OpenTable
Pescara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 326 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd St SW and Broadway
Transit: We are located 2 blocks away from the Rochester City Bus Depot.
Description: Pescara invites those with an appetite for fresh, forward food to share small plates, savor fine wine and enjoy selections from sea and land. Located in the newly renovated DoubleTree Hotel in downtown Rochester, it"s the perfect place to gather for business lunches, pre-theater appetizers or romantic dinners.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pescara delivered an outstanding meal of fish the evening we were there. I was skeptical before we went and thought that the prices might be higher than justified, but I was wrong on both accounts. The fish here ranked higher than many good seafood restaurants I've gone to on both coasts. To have this restaurant in Rochester is a great opportunity to enjoy excellent food.

Date of visit: April 2014
1  Thank Tim A

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a business lunch. The lunch menu food was intriguing and excellent. The service was also excellent and sensitive to our business conversation. I would definitely recommend this for a reasonable, upscale lunch for pleasure or business

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Love this restaurant! We have been there a number of times. We have never had a bad meal there. Food always fresh and it is a great value too. The fish is always very good and extremely fresh. The Gouda hash browns are to die for!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Xiar, or Xair was very nice. He treated me like a celebrity. My daughter got sick t the restaurant . He was o compassionate . I really appreciate that. I ordered breakfast the waitress forgot my toast and he brought it to my room on a silver tray. He was awesome. Thanks Xiar. You do remind me of Drew Carey!!!

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Pescara is a beauty place. Enjoy. wonderful food, delicious treats, super friendly staff. very nice place recommended to all. Delicious

Date of visit: June 2013

Been to Pescara? Share your experiences!