“High Priced”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food was good but for the money I would have expected it to be a little better. It really isn't that the food was bad, because like I said it wasn't. It was just quite expensive.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Located on South Broadway, this restaurant has happy hour from 5-7pm and from 9-11pm. Great staff, atmosphere, food, and well lit. Great history to the name, too.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

They have different size portions of ribs which is great depending on your appetite. The dry-rub ribs were excellent for someone avoiding carbs. The cedar-planked salmon looked and tasted delicious. The grilled pineapple side dish is a great choice.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This place was akin to Texas Roadhouse, but much quieter. Food was good and choices were different than some places we have been. Saved 10% with coupon from hotel.

1  Thank BetteKDyersville
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We took my father and stepmother out for a late dinner after clinic visits/errands. Our waitress was very polite and friendly. My husband loved the broasted chicken, and my daughter and I enjoyed our prime rib and French dip sandwiches. Try the pork kebobs - my father and stepmother raved about them.

Only disappointing thing I've experienced is that Whiskey Creek seems to be continuously downsizing their menu. Several of my previous favorites are no longer available. But this is a franchise, so the Rochester owners have no responsibility for that decision.

Unlike other reviewers, we have never had a bad meal. Some of the service in the past has been wanting, but they seem to be making an effort to improve. My father did suggest that they brighten the lighting in the restaurant - he is legally blind, and had difficulty reading the menu.

Overall, very good experience.