“Nice-But not that nice.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester - North
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Rochester
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall the hotel is fine. My biggest complaint is the beds are the most uncomfortable thing I have ever slept on. Also in the breakfast area I think management needs to remind house keeping to clean under the raised couches. The dirt and garbage is not something I like to look at while I am eating. The staff is friendly. The pool is good. Location is good.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place is great esp. for families. We even were able to get a late check-out for no extra charge so the kids could go in the pool after the delicious complimentary breakfast. I really like the beds here too. It was the best nights sleep we got on our entire vacation. We wish we were able to stay here more than one night on our way home.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I just spent 4 very nice nights at this property. Breakfast was wonderful with many things to choose from. The coffee was good also. Usually I bring my own, but here I didn't even unpack. Plenty of fruit available as well. They seem to do the little things well. Everyone says hello and good bye. It's small, but its polite. I asked for a bottle of water. They could have charged me, but they didn't. I was here last week, and stayed at a different property that was very bad. Wish I could have stunned the clock back.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here when my husband needed to be seen at Mayo. The rooms were very nice, and clean. We were on the 2nd floor, and could hear people walking around on the floor above us. So, next time I might ask for a top floor room. We got a suite, which was very large and nice. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. The pool and breakfast were good as well. Both areas were kept very clean. We took the shuttle to Mayo. I do wish the van was more of a bus, like Hampton South, because it did get kind of cramped sometimes. Otherwise, comfortable and the drivers were very friendly.
My favorite part about the hotel - I had forgotten my camera (but didn't realize it). Rhonda from the hotel called me and told me it was found, and sent it to me on Fedex overnight! Very, very appreciative and grateful it was found and sent to me so quickly. Thank you Rhonda!!!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel is very concerned for it's guests. Shuttle drivers so friendly. Like the clean covers for the top blanket for each guest. Breakfast was good. Staff helps makes the visit to the Mayo Clinic very pleasant. If we return to the Mayo Clinic we will stay here again. Don't need a rental car with the shuttle to the clinic and shuttle from the airport. Great value

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very happy with this hotel. This is the 2nd time my family and I have stayed here and have had an enjoyable experience both times. We have stayed in the 2 queen bed suite and 1 king bed suite, and both rooms were very nice. My daughter did some housekeeping for the Hilton hotel in Grand Forks, ND last summer, and she did noticed a couple of small flaws with the cleanliness of our room, but overall, I highly recommend this hotel!!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This place has the best, staff, service, pool area, rooms and breakfast. I'd recommend it to anyone! Parking is easy, location is good and it's easy to check in and out. I've stayed here a lot so it not just a one time thing it's consistanlty been a great experience. Thank you Hampton Inn North!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business