“I am now a Walleyed Pike fan”
Review of Chester's

Chester's
Ranked #3 of 301 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Pasadena, California
“I am now a Walleyed Pike fan”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Great service. The parmaesan crusted wall-eyed pike was especially good and we will be back for more the next time we are anywhere near here.

Visited June 2014

• Turkish first
Mantorville, Minnesota
“Chicken Lettuce Wraps = Yum!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Chester's has become my favorite local restaurant. The Chicken Lettuce Wraps (off the starter portion of the menu) are consistently fabulous! This restaurant is perfect for brunch, lunch, happy hour or date night. Due to the boisterous ambiance, I would select another option if you are looking for a quiet place to do a business luncheon.

Chester's does comfort food exceptionally! Do not under estimate the quality of their fresh fish options either or the great desserts. My husband's go to favorite is the the Banana Cream "Pie!"

• Visited June 2014
Oronoco, Minnesota
“Tasty dinner, great service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Met friends for dinner. I agree with previous review about it being noisy. There is seating outside the restaurant in the mall that would be much quieter.

I wanted shrimp for my entree and there was none on the menu so I ordered the buffalo shrimp (without the bleu cheese). It was excellent.

My entree was the raspberry chicken salad. It was also excellent with a lot of apricots and walnuts. It was very filling & tasty.

The server was excellent without hovering

Henderson, Nevada
“Decent lunch”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We were told we had to eat at Chester's, so we did. It is very convenient to the Mayo complex. Lunch was good but certainly not great. I ordered a turkey and avocado sandwich on multi grain bread. The turkey was thickly sliced processed meat; not actual turkey breast. Really??? The service, however, was very good; and they have both indoor and outside seating.

Visited June 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great food, noisy restaurant”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We ordered dinner for take-out, and I'm glad we did. We had the filet mignon with mashed potatoes and rice, and everything was absolutely delicious. However, when I called to place the order, the person I was talking to could hardly hear me, so I had to repeat my order loud and clear. No wonder! When I went there to pick up my dinner, the restaurant was playing music very loud. That, plus a noisy and dim-lit atmosphere, makes the restaurant a bad place to eat in with family, friends, or colleagues if you eat inside the restaurant: you would have a hard time conversing inside. However, if you eat at their patio, it might be all right. Finally, the food is very expensive.

• Visited June 2014

Been to Chester's? Share your experiences!