“Great service and food!!!”
Review of Chester's

Chester's
Ranked #3 of 301 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Minnesota
“Great service and food!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Chester's was very busy due to the RV show and wrestling tournament at Mayo Civic. We were seated right away at a booth in the bar area. We had very good service. Loved the Mushroom appetizer, Lobster Mac 'n Cheese, and the Vegetarian Chili as we watched some of the Olympics.

• Turkish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This was a good meal. I went with my daughter, and we both enjoyed our food. She had an Asian Ahi Tuna salad plate, and loved it. I had a great burger, that was cooked exactly as I'd ordered. It had guacamole and a peach habanero sauce, and they complied and sent on the side. That turned out to be a good thing as the peach habanero sauce was VERY spicy, especially combined with pepper jack cheese.

I also substituted a Wedge salad with blue cheese, and it was excellent.

My only complaint was that i didn't get lettuce, tomato, and onion with the burger.

Service was a bit slow, but it was Friday night and the place was full.

Definitely a place I'd eat again. They have a varied menu and you should be able to please anyone in your group. A couple of good beers on tap, too.

“Like whoa!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

These people are amazing! Smiling constantly everyday of the week, even Mondays!! The "Cowboy Burgers" are to die for! And brunch, OMG brunch! Mimosas, Screwdrivers, freshly poured glasses of water! Pancakes with apples on them! Televisions!

Pinetop, Arizona, USA
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We had a large group for an after work dinner. Everyone enjoyed their meals. The prices were high, but the food was very good.

Vesta
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The place is fantastic! But, the first thing you need to know is "Make a reservation" and it is pricey. We were staying in a hotel near Chester's so we walked over. We were told they were full and it would be about an hour and a half wait and it was. We ordered the Mushroom appetizer. The variety of flavors in the mushrooms and sauces were excellent. I had the rotisserie chicken and it was moist, tender and had a smooth smoky flavor. It was probably the best chicken I have ever eaten. My husband had the grilled chicken Santa Fe salad and raved how good it was. We topped of the evening with chocolate fondue. I would go there again in a heartbeat, but would have reservations!