“LOVE IT” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chester's

Chester's
Ranked #5 of 298 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bluffton
“LOVE IT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had new year's eve dinner at Chester' and it was a zoo! (We are not the only ones that love it) Even so we were seated almost on time at the booth we had requested, the food was absolutely delicious and the service wonderful.
This was our 4th time there and definitely will not be our last.

Nancy Mathias
Bluffton, SC

Visited December 2012
1 Thank gmathual

• Turkish first
“Place to BE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Most things I have tried have been done well! My daughter and I have tradition on birthdays and other special or just because times..we go have appetizer and splurge on either chocolate layer cake or banana creme pie..it's divine..and a great tradition with my youngest..enjoy that as a teen she asks to visit this restaurant..and associates it to good food/good time with Mom!!!

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Great food, reasonably priced.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

We enjoy the atmosphere, especially the dining in the courtyard area and/or the area just outside the restaurant, and we very much like the food. We particularly like the pulled chicken sandwich, and the coffee is excellent.

Visited January 2013
La Crosse, WI
“First Visit and Not Last”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Ate dinner at Chester's on New Years Eve. The had a limited menu for the occasion, but very worth while. The soup special of the night was Lobster Bisque; the server explained that it is only served once a year and was very popular. She was very much right, it was absolutely delicious. Also had Calamari as an appetizer with homemade cocktail sauce, very good. The main course I decided on was the Lobster Mac and Cheese. Lots of Lobster, excellent flavor and a perfect portion size. The wine menu and beer selection were varied and the atmosphere was very nice. Prices were a little on the high side but not unreasonable. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012
Rochester
“My fav place in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I LOVE this place, everything about it is so great, it reminds me of New York. The drinks are made just right the food is exclusive and the service is wonderful. Whenever I'm meeting up with some friends I always choose this place.

Visited October 2012