“Great authentic Italian food”
Review of Nonna Rosa's

Nonna Rosa's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonna Rosa's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Robbinsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: New, small, chef-owned, wonderful...
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food was fantastic and the staff was very friendly and helpful with suggestions. Everyone I was with loved their food. I come from an Italianfamily and this place made me feel like I was in my grandpa's kitchen eating homemade pasta all over again.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We live really close to this restaurant, and for some reason had just never stopped in.
We ate there for the first time on New Years Day. It was excellent! One of the best meals we have had in a long time, and definitely the best Italian food I can remember having.
We all tried different things, and everybody loved their food. My son ordered the mostaccioli (I am spelling this wrong I am sure), and I had to have a couple of bites because it looked so good. It was excellent.
We ate here with our 10-year old son. I probably wouldn't bring really little kids, although I'm sure that would be fine. I'm not sure if they have a kids menu.
They have a great wine menu, with many varieties and price ranges.
We also tried the gelato, and again, it was so good. The waitress told us it is handmade at the restaurant.
The inside of the restaurant is very charming, and the service was outstanding.
So next time you have a craving for italian food, bypass anything else and head here instead! You will love it, and it is worth a drive if you don't live close. But, make sure you are very hungry!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine, look no farther than Nonna Rosa's Ristorante Italiano. An easy to find spot in Robbinsdale, this place had great food, attentive service and was a good value for the price. We could have easily had an appetiser, split an entree and shared a Tiramisu and come away very satisfied. There are many menu items that appealed to us so we will go back many times in the future. They also have many specials throughout the year so check out the website before you go. Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were here on a recent Saturday night. I had made reservations, but my girlfriend had to run back home before she met me there, so I had to move the reservation back. They were happy to do it; as it turned out, it was not overly crowded.

The service was good; our server was personable but not too chatty. He didn't come over too many times, either.

I had their gnocchi and my girlfriend had baked mostaccioli. Both were fantastic, and the leftovers heated up well the next day. With a glass of wine, it was a good night out and reasonably priced. If only we had room for dessert! I read on their website they have quite a selection of gelato; our server suggested we come back another night after dinner and have some. We shall.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed every meal here, The staff is very good and the food is outstanding. I wish happy hour was on Friday's - I'd be there every Friday... We have tried the specials and off the menu - both are great. They try and mix up the specials every month so it's not boring or the same old thing over and over, We like trying different foods. It's a good place and quiet if you want to sit, unwind and have good food. You won't be dissapointed whatever you order.

1  Thank Jeff L