“Great Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nonna Rosa's

Nonna Rosa's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonna Rosa's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Robbinsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: New, small, chef-owned, wonderful...
Robbinsdale, Minnesota
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I have enjoyed every meal here, The staff is very good and the food is outstanding. I wish happy hour was on Friday's - I'd be there every Friday... We have tried the specials and off the menu - both are great. They try and mix up the specials every month so it's not boring or the same old thing over and over, We like trying different foods. It's a good place and quiet if you want to sit, unwind and have good food. You won't be dissapointed whatever you order.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jeff L

Mpls, Mn
“DELICIOUS lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went with a friend for a late lunch. We had a coupon that was soon to expire - SO GLAD we decided to use it! She have the POLLO MILANESE (A chicken breast breaded and flash fried served over a bed of spaghetti noodles and baked with marinara sauce, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses) which was wonderful! I had the RISOTTO FUNGI e POLLO (Slow cooked alborio rice with mushrooms and topped with a breast of chicken and gorgonzola cheese. The bread was very very good (and the were baking more fresh - and had some rising on the counter). We shared a dessert (Baileys Creme Brule) as she has never had creme brule before. It was tasty, although not the best I have ever had.
Our service was very good and our bills was less than $30 (before the coupon). We had had water to drink - it was always kept full.
WE WILL BE BACK! THANK YOU!

• Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pretty good Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We live in the neighbor hood and are always looking for a good place to eat. We like eating at Nona Rosa's but we like getting take-out even better. The staff is very knowledgable (service is usually a bit slow) but the food is quite good. The bread is homemade and so are the meatballs. One of our favorite things to do is get the spaghetti and with meat sauce, split the dish and each get a GIANT meatball. Yum!

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Green Valley
“A delicious dining experience again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Our large group of family members enjoyed a wonderful array of meal choices last year during a special occasion. Back in town this summer, my sister and I had a lovely meal together. Prices are reasonable, ambience is charming, and food is delicious. This cozy place is a jewel in your neighborhood.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Over sold”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

My coworker oversold us on this place. Our server was beautiful and friendly but extremely slow and forgetful. She did know the menu and wine selection front to back though. The lasagna tasted a lot like Stoeffer's I buy at the store. I can honestly say I'm not likely to recommend this place. I read that some are calling this place a gem. Fool's Gold maybe.

1 Thank Purrplehelmet