I had a free night stay. Even though I mentioned it on the phone when booking and giving the front desk clerk my discount certificate upon check-in I was still booked at full price. On my check-out sheet there was no discount indicated so I verified with the front desk and they were gonna charge my card for full price. Luckily I brought it to their attention so they could change it. I still had to pay for tax of $14 even though it was for a free night stay.
Hotel and rooms are kept pretty clean but they could use some updating. Our room had two double beds. There was a flat screen tube tv. Ya know, one of those old, heavy things. And the volume didn't work on the remote. The room seemed a bit on the smaller side. The bathroom had a coffee maker on the counter. Gross! Not that it was dirty - it's just the idea that a coffee maker is in the same small area that you *ahem* conduct business. The alarm had been set from a previous occupant so we all woke up at 7am.
I think the best part of the whole stay was the soap. It's this citrus smelling stuff. Mmmm, nice! The second best part was probably the continental breakfast. Nothing great but the dining area was roomy and bright. The offerings were oranges, green apples, 3 kinds of oatmeal, 4 kinds of cereal, 2 kinds of muffins, toast, bagels and english muffins. Apple juice, orange juice and cranberry juice, coffee and milk. That was probably the hottest coffee I have ever had in my life.
There is a pool but it's very small and it's extremely dark in that room. When my family went swimming at 9am there were no towels except all the dirty ones from the day before. I had to ask twice before they restocked any. Pool hours are 7am-10pm. Adult only from 10pm-11pm.
We did request extra towels and washclothes to our room and those were promptly brought up.
They have two computers and a printer for guests to use in their lobby which was handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport offers free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport. We also have a flexible meeting space, perfect for seminars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Minneapolis Airport Hotel Richfield
- 4 Points By Sheraton Minneapolis Airport
- Ramada Hotel Richfield
- Hampton Inn Richfield
- Richfield Ramada
- Four Points By Sheraton Mall Of America Minneapolis Airport Richfield, MN