Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport
$65
$89
Courtyard
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsshuttle servicetwin citiesfree shuttlebusiness centerwould stay againcomfortable bedsminute drivefront desk staffbusiness tripup to datefitness centerconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor poolking bedhot tubeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I tried to redeem "no blackout" point nights at Four Points Minneapolis Airport and was told by the front desk manager they didn't have any points rooms available but I was welcome to pay the standard rate, contrary to the Starwood SPG No Blackout Policy. Filing a complaint to Starwood Customer Service only amounted a response letting me know that they would make hotel management aware. Seems to me they already were aware since they didn't honor the policy. Pretty disappointing when I have 20 Starwood hotel stays through July and have spent over $34,000 to date on my SPG AMEX.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are truly sorry for the confusion and inconvenience of making your reservation. Rest assured, our management team has been made aware of your complaint and is working to develop a solution so that it is not repeated in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our General Manager at adam.selby@fourpointsminneapolisairport.com should you wish to discuss this any further. Again, thank you for your review and continued SPG loyalty. Take care.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

My 13 year daughter and I spent July 17-20 at this Four Points. The Positives vastly out number the negatives. Start with the negatives- each night there was a sound like knocking on our door. It turned out it was coming from the bathroom- possibly water pressure. No big deal - close the bathroom door and it was gone. Second negative - the late shuttle pick up at the Mall of America was never on time. Lets address the positives- there were many number one. The shuttle that picked us up at the Airport had the manager driving. She was an extremely pleasant person who went out of her way to please her customers. The staff in general was outstanding. The rooms were very comfortable , a little small but perfect for my daughter and I . The beds were extremely comfortable. Maid service was excellent. Water pressure and hot water in the showers could have been better, but were usable. Mall Shuttle drivers during the morning and afternoon were always on time and were true pros at their job. All in all we definitely would return to this Four points

Room Tip: If your looking to go to the mall of america or downtown - you wont need a car. Most hotels provide shuttle service to the mall of america. At the Mall of America take the blue line right to the downtown area of the city or to a Twins game or Vikings game, or T-Wolves Game. You can take the Green line to St. Paul for the Minnesota Wild Hockey games.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed here for two nights, and these were the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever stayed on! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was incredibly clean. I didn't eat at the restaurant, so I cannot comment on that. The pool was very nice as well. It's in a great location for all of the great activities in Minneapolis, like the Mall of America and the zoo.

Room Tip: The room that we stayed in on the 2nd floor was a great location, and was very comfortable and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I were in town for our yearly girls trip and decided to extend our stay. Our original hotel was a bit pricey so I thought this would be okay just for the night. Boy did I under estimate. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was well kept and the staff was so nice. I was told shuttle to mall and airport was every two hours on the even hour and that is exactly how it ran. I'm picky when I stay with my daughter (age 7) and I felt comfortable putting her in the bed. If I had one complaint it would be that there are no child appropriate channels on the television service. Cartoon network is not for the little ones.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Nykia W
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We like this hotel...It's in a great location, service is consistently good, rooms are clean and comfortable. We've used this hotel to fly out of for vacation, stayed here on business trips, as well as when we're simply playing in the cities. It's reliable, often priced quite well. We've found it's better to call the hotel directly to get their best rate--with AARP or AAA. The hotel overall and the rooms feel a bit European. We've stayed here at least 10 nights.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Kim R,

Thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will visit us again in the future. Take care.