This is my second time staying at this hotel/location. I think whoever thought up Four Points got it absolutely right when they thought of spending the money where it absolutely counts: The most comfortable beds/pillows I've slept on outside of my own home.
Of course, being a Starwood Property, they've got the other bases covered: Very Clean, Moderately Upscale, Great Room/Guest Amenities, Extremely Friendly/Professional Staff, Free Shuttle Services, Breakfasts Prepared to Order etc. But I'll tell you what, the Bed is what sold me on a second visit. I remembered it was a great night sleep, I just forgot how great.
My Story: Last Saturday, like so many others traveling out of MSP that day, my flights connecting in Denver were cancelled due to a snow storm in Denver. So after standing in lines and realizing that there were no alternatives, I agreed to leave the next morning. I then opened up my laptop and began looking for a hotel. It was then that I remembered my last positive experience at Four Points, I remembered that bed being super comfortable. The rate was very reasonable so I booked it. I called their shuttle and like clockwork, they met me just as I was walking out the terminal. They were extremely friendly and understanding, made me feel very welcome. Even though I was there just before noon, they had me up to my room straight away. When I got up there, I decided to take a nap after a 5am wake-up and no flight. As soon as I hit the bed, I knew I made the right decision to stay there. It's the one thing most hotels overlook and (if you think about it) it's ultimately what you spend the most time doing in a hotel. Best sleep I had all week!
Bottom line: Clean, Upscale without being overbearing, Extremely Friendly, Professional and Helpful staff, Decent Amenities, Perfect Location, Reasonably Priced and (best of all) THE MOST COMFORTABLE BEDS...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport offers free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport. We also have a flexible meeting space, perfect for seminars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Minneapolis Airport Hotel Richfield
- 4 Points By Sheraton Minneapolis Airport
- Ramada Hotel Richfield
- Hampton Inn Richfield
- Richfield Ramada
- Four Points By Sheraton Mall Of America Minneapolis Airport Richfield, MN