Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$72
$71
$66
$65
TripAdvisor
All reviewsshuttle servicetwin citiesfree shuttlebusiness centerwould stay againcomfortable bedsminute drivefront desk staffbusiness tripup to datefitness centerconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulindoor poolking bedhot tubeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for a business trip. The staff is nice and friendly. The room is just what you expect it to be. The rooms are out of date and the hotel really needs a facelift. The pool and fitness center are old and not too welcoming.
On the brighter side, the bed was really comfortable and the comforters were so warm and comfortable that I didn't need to have the heat blowing all night even though it was 30 degrees outside. My room was right by the ice machine but I didnt hear it over night.

One notable event was a surprise cookie plate in my room when I arrived. I was traveling on Valentines Day and my wife called ahead and had it arranged. Whoever took the call was delighted to help out and set it up. This wonderful gesture was complimentary.

Shuttles are available to take people into town on a scheduled route but its really convenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank NoahTrop
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times since it became a Four Points. It is clear that the rooms are in major need of updating. I understand that a renovation is planned now that it is a Four Points Hotel.

Pros:
* The beds must be brand new! They are very comfortable with great support. The sheets, down comforters and pillows appear to be new and of high quality. I am an SPG Platinum member and I found these beds to be as good as or better than the legendary Westin beds.
* The service in the hotel is very good. In my several stays, I have found them to be accommodating and helpful.
* My kids love the pool area. It has walk-in steps, so my youngest is very comfortable with it.
* The free airport shuttle is very helpful.
* They have a very small bar area, but with some great local beers on tap
* The executive suites have two-person whirlpool tubs

Weaknesses:
* Rooms are tired and need refreshing
* Furniture is old
* Hallways can be loud

Room Tip: The executive suites have refrigerators and large two-person whirlpool tubs.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2011

The noise was awful, could hear the vacuum cleaner upstairs early each morning, could hear every door around us close, could hear conversations in the hallway, and to top it off, we heard the alarm clock next door going off for 15+ minutes when we were trying to sleep. The rooms are small, bathroom is very small, and the furniture is old. We booked a 3 star through priceline and this was nothing close. We have never been disappointed with priceline before.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The staff were very helpful and accommodating and it looks like SPG is trying hard. Like an earlier reviewer, I'd concede that the rooms are not quite what one would expect - even from a FourPoints - but I was just fine.
The breakfast staff were friendly & attentive and the food was great.

Very convenient to airport and MofA area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 10, 2011

This is a real nice place to stay near the Mall of America and MSP airpiort. They had CLEAN and quiet rooms (which are so important to me). This hotel offers a free shuttle to/from both the airport and the Mall of America. If hotel restaurant food is not your thing, there are several restaurants across the street. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I actually enjoyed doing business with them.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business