“Disappointing!”
Review of American Pie Pizza

American Pie Pizza
Ranked #14 of 140 Restaurants in Richfield
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: American Pie Pizza is open 24 hours a day. We deliver hot and fresh food 24 hours a day.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Disappointing!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a medium veggie pizza with a small personal salad. The pizza arrived to our hotel in the time promised. I noticed that the bill had a couple of additional fees added to the total. They charged a $3.00 delivery fee and a .50 fuel surcharge fee. I had asked when ordering to please include plasticware and plates for serving two. They sent two plates, one set of plastic wear and only two napkins. Give me a break. At least send some extra napkins! The pizza arrived not cold, but it wasn't piping hot either. It was a thinned crust pizza with red sauce. It had plenty of cheese and vegetables. The pizza was a bit greasy for my taste and it was somewhat spicy but not overwhelming. I would have preferred it less greasy and the option of a whole wheat crust. The small personal salad was pretty much that.....a small nothing to write home about salad! The best thing about the pizza was having it delivered so that we were able to dine in our room and stay out of the bad weather.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Joyflnoise

Minneapolis
“Mediocre overpriced food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I admit that from time to time I like nothing more than looking online for a place that will deliver a hot delicious meal to my door and I won't have to even get out of my pajamas. American Pie does deliver, but the menu items we have tried (on three different occasions) are generally bland, mushy, cold and overpriced. I am just not thrilled with their food, especially with a nearly $40 price tag for two people! I would rather order a pizza from somewhere else or go get my own food than eat at American Pie again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank spohara88
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fav place”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I'm really surprised at the other reviews I read on here. The staff and delivery drivers are wonderful and really nice. Also, the food is great! Repeat customer for sure!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pizza & More”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Great variety of food, from burgers to pizza and salads, it's a little spendy, but worth it. Delivery 24hrs 365 days a year.

Visited December 2012
Thunder Bay, Canada
“OK (cold) pizza, 1.25 hours later than promised”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Saw the incredible Red Hot Chili Peppers while visiting the Cities and ordered from this so called business after the show. At 11:45 I ordered my pizza and was told 45 minutes by the worst phone order person I've ever heard. I was cheerful after a great show, and she sounded like she was pissed off. "What specials do you have?". "NONE" was my answer, with attitude. So 12:30 rolls around and no pizza. 15 min later I'm phoning and the same angry woman answers and says she has no idea where the driver is, that she already sent him out. 30 minutes later I told the front desk of my hotel that if the driver comes after 01:30, tell him to get lost and void my credit card payment. He arrived at 01:25 with a cold pizza. Had the pizza been even warm, it would have been fairly good, but it was crap. Over priced, at that. 23 bucks for a large two topping pizza. What a joke.

• Visited October 2012