“A pleasant surprise”
Review of Don Pablo's - CLOSED

Don Pablo's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate here twice when we last visited- once we had nachos at the bar, and the next time we had a sit-down meal. The nachos are to die for and the drinks are great. Meals were also very tasty. They list the calories of the items on the menu- nice to know but depressing at the same time. My husband did not like his burrito, as it had ground beef in it rather than beef sirloin strips, but that's a matter of personal preference. I had the vegetarian fajitas and enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I really want to like it because it is so easy, cheap and convenient. They have been advertising their new specials for food almost every day of the week, so my fiance and I decided last friday to go for their all you can eat enchilada's. The enchilada's were mediocre, but the service was horrible. She was inattentive, didn't bring drink refills and when I asked for the dessert menu she brought me the check. We won't waste our time or money here again. I will say that their quesedilla's are delicious and you get a lot of them for the money, that is probably the only thing worth eating here.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Almost turned around after walking in here on a Friday evening. The place was packed and very noisy. We got the last available table but glad we stayed. Joy, our waitress, kept bringing more chips and salsa and refiilling our drinks till our order came out. Food was hot and as good as we had hoped for in a chain Mexican place. A great value, would definitely go here again - but not on a busy Friday night!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I can't rave enough about this place. Great Food, Service and Prices, and its quick! The weekday specials are some of the best I've seen including All-u-can-eat on certain menu items. Also a perfect place to chill at the bar and relax. Bar area can get full, as it's very small, but you will always meet someone new! It's like a little neighborhood pub.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Have eaten here numerous times. Food is usually great if it is gotten to you promptly. Prices average. Service is a gamble. Several times now we have had trouble getting drinks refilled & keeping supplied with fresh, hot tortillas when we ordered fajitas. Server either disappears or is hard to flag down. This last time she actually appeared annoyed that we needed service...."AGAIN"... Also, ceiling fans pressing cool air DOWNin Minnesota is probably not the best idea, we were actually cold as were other patrons, many of whom were wearing coats.