“Pizza with style!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Pizza Luce does a great job presenting their pies. Tasty and novel, they have added some real creativity to offer a great selection. Plus, they have gluten free and vegan options that satisfy the carnivores too! We ran across this Pizza Luce while looking for a grocery store while touring the Mall of America. I can't wait to see them come to Chicago. They can give the old standards a run for the money.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have driven by this restaurant a zillion times and decided to stop in last night. The parking lot was jammed packed and there were quite a few people waiting to be seated when we walked in. We were all very surprised to be seated right away. There is plenty of outdoor seating as well as indoor.

We were greeted by the friendliest, attentive server ever! Her name is Shana and I will make sure when I go back to ask to sit in her section. Anyway we ordered an appetizer sampler @$12.99. It was a nice selection of appetizers and was more than enough for the four of us sharing. We also ordered the house chardonnay (not the stainless steel barrel aged one) and it was perfectly acceptable. My husband couldn't decided on a beer but Shana brought him two different samples to help him make up his mind.

My husband and sister-in-law shared a shrimp pesto pizza and loved it. I order a "Summer Pasta" and added shrimp. The angle hair pasta was cooked perfectly, the veggies were nice, but the chicken broth was very bland. I had to keep adding salt and pepper to get flavor. I loved the idea of this pasta and will probably order it again but I will ask the chef to season it properly and add fresh shaved parmesan--that will do the trick.

My brother ordered spaghetti and absolutely love it. He said the sauce was delicious.

Pizza Luce is probably a place I will come back to many times. The food was great and the service the best ever!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Took grandparents here as a treat since they watched the kids while we were in town. Luis was our waiter and he was EXCELLENT with food explanations and taking our order. We had the garlic cheese bread, which was YUMMY! We had Mango Magic and Sangria for drinks. While tasty, they lacked in strength. We had the maximus pizza and one with CB/pineapple. The sauce was zippy and the crust thin but chewy. Toppings were generous. My dad even asked if I order extra cheese, which I did not. There was plenty! Two medium pizzas fed the four of us. We were full, but it was hard to put the fork down because it was very good. Diners do have the option of eating outside, but we opted to eat in due to the humidity. The large cans of tomatoes you see sitting around are what they use as holders for the pizzas on the tables. This helps to keep the pizzas up out of the way and gives you more room. Cost is not bad for quality of what you get. We noted they also have delivery area for future reference.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My son and I were visiting for the weekend and looking for a place to eat. Just driving around we ran across Pizza Luce. Nice location. Great looking from the outside with a nice patio. Once inside we were seated right away. Very clean. Great service and food was very good. We shared a pizza. Wonderful crust, lots of toppings and sauce was good. The menu has a nice variety. The beer was very cold. I felt the pricing was right inline with anything. Next time in the area, we will be back.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We ate here twice on a recent visit to the area. Excellent pizza and teppenade appetizer. Drinks selection good, renovation to the old Bridgeman's restaurant done very well. Was surprised that parking seems to be at a premium during busy nights, so try to come early. I noticed that they also have so to-go items, a good choice if you are on the go and want to grab a pizza. We look forward to eating here again next time we are in town.