We only paid $83/night (including tax) which was much less than I was quited by other hotels close to Mall of America. It was a nice facility (fresh, without too much wear and tear) and I thought it was a great value.
Although it was right next to the highway, there was very little traffic noise in the room, due to the double windows. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. The lobby area was very nice and they had free coffee and tea (several flavors, with the fun syrups to put in the coffee. I like hazelnut!!) The breakfast included hot waffles, and the cleaning lady was constantly cleaning the breakfast area.
There is a gas station/convenience store across the street, so it is handy to get a snack, and also to gas up a rental car before heading for the airport (the hotel is right next to the highway entrance ramp, and close to the airport, so a good place to stay if you have an early flight to catch the next morning.
A word of caution: this is NOT within walking distance of Mall of America.
We enjoyed it, and would stay there again. It was a good value for the price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Motel & Suites Bloomington East _ Airport Hotel Richfield
- Americinn Motel And Suites Bloomington East _ Airport
- Americinn Hotel Richfield
- Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport Richfield, MN - Minneapolis