“Most Pleasurable!!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Richfield
Reviewed April 23, 2013

From start to finish my experience was most pleasurable. Each staff member i dealt with operated from the premise that they were there to assist you in any way possible. So unique to see all personnel on the same page and not come away with a sense of entitlement to our business emanating from the staff. This attitude was evident through out my 4 day, 5 night stay. Looking forward to my next stay in the future and highly recommend this AmericInn to all those reading this.
John

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank John J

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had read all the reviews so thought this was a good choice for $78 per night. We were impressed with the lobby but that's were it ends. The room was dark. The curtains were torn and falling down. We had to get the manager up to the room to make the tv work. Bathroom vanity area was very small for four of us. The shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall. There were holes in the sheets and blankets. The only positive about the room was the pillow top mattress. The beds were comfortable. Breakfast was a disaster! One lady working by herself the entire time. She needed help to keep up with the food, coffee, and cleaning. After waiting in line 15 min to make our waffles we discovered why it was taking so long. The mix was so thin the waffles burnt to the cooker. I went and told the front desk the problem. It took another 15 min to get new mix ready so we could eat. Glad we were not in a rush for our plane. We read the pool was wonderful so planned to use it after our 7 hour fun time at MOA. However, the one night we were there a huge group stayed and it was so full and so loud we could not go. This group was there past the pool hours and also filled the lobby having a birthday party. We opted to read and go to bed. We will not be coming back to this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank HoneyBear6
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip for 5 nights. A co-worker told me that the hotel was "kind of crappy." I arrived to find a welcoming lobby, remodeled rooms, hot coffee, a warm swimming pool, a clean hot tub, and it has been quiet every night. The Wi-Fi signal has been better than most hotels I've been at in the last year. The breakfast is the same everyday, but good and hot none the less. The towels are white and fluffy and the front desk staff was simply wonderful. We are very close to the MOA and other great shopping and restaurants. The airport is close by but we haven't heard any planes, even at night. I travel a lot and this is much more hotel than I expected for the price. I will stay here on my next trip to the Twin Cities, whether is business or pleasure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LISA L
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I were at this hotel for a family reunion. The front desk staff was amazing!! The Asst. General Manager Anthony was phenomenal!! He made sure everything went smoothly for our stay. There were 15-20 rooms reserved and about 50 family members there for this past weekend. I heard nothing but good things. My husband is a diabetic and I called on our way to the hotel to make sure we could get a fridge for his insulin. We were informed all the fridges were being used but they would see what they could do. Raj, the General Manager, found a fridge for us!! This is what extraordinary service is!! We were treated like family by Raj, Anthony and Casen at the Front Desk. We will definitely be staying at this property again!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Michelle-Andy2012
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I recently stayed at this Americinn with my daugher and granddaughter. We spent 3 nights at this mall so we could shop at Mall of America. It is a very short drive to get to the MOA from here. It is not the most "posh" hotel but very worth the amount you pay. Staff is friendly. Small breakfast selection but good food. The pool water is EXCELLENT, nice and warm. I hate pools that are cold. We will definitly come to this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angel_OB_Nurse
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed one night because my daughters had a dance competition at Bloomington High School. All the staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. We went to the Mall of America as well and it was very easy to get there from the hotel and close by. I will stay here again the price is great too!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela J
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great place to stay if you are looking for clean, comfortable and affordable. The staff at the front desk were always friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcomed. The pool water was warm unlike other hotels we've stayed at so I can honestly say the entire family enjoyed our pool time. Breakfast was hot, fresh and over all good. In the future I will not bother shopping around for a hotel if we are making a trip to this area. I will also be more likely to book at the AmericInn over other hotel's simply because of my experience here. I will recommend this hotel to anybody who likes comfort.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessica A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richfield
Comfort Inn Airport
Comfort Inn Airport
#30 of 43 in Bloomington
Four Points by Sheraton Mall of America Minneapolis Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bloomington at Mall of America
Candlewood Suites Minneapolis - Richfield
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport - South

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport? Share your experiences!