Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport
$66
$65
$89
Courtyard
All reviewswafflesclose to the airportpool and hot tubcold cerealdecent breakfastcomfortable roomwould stay againgas stationnice place to staymsp airportpark and flymallrajmoamotelbloomingtoninterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2012

From beginning to end the Americinn in Bloomington was a very comfortable stay. Very cleans rooms, very comfortable bed, great access to the interstate and very close to the Mall of America and Airport. The staff was very friendly and allowed me to check in early which was a big help for me. Can't beat the hot waffles for breakfast either much better than the traditional continental breakfast that you get at other hotels in the price range. They have earned my business, and I recommend this hotel as an affordable options in the twin cities area. Two thumbs up!!!

Room Tip: Two room suites are a great option with 2 flat screen TV's
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Have stayed at many Americinn all over and By far is the best that I have stayed at From General Manager to all the People at the front Desk. Have worked with Cason a lot and always A pleasure. I Would recommend this Motel to Everyone. very Close to airport and the Veterans Hospital.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank William H
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is one of the first motels we have found where your choice of rooms really, REALLY, does matter a lot. (And that fact explains a few of the other varying reviews as well.) Our initial reservation was in a single queen room (they do have double queen rooms but I do not know what those are like) as we were just staying one night and were only going to be there for a few hours. That room, although clean, was small, cramped, somewhat dated, and next to the elevator shaft -- as were all the single queen rooms apparently. A very nice and helpful desk attendant, however, had warned us in advance (so we peeked) and told us that for a little more we could get the king with new bedding and much larger. Correct! The king room we took for a little more money was extremely large, clean, and well kept. The bed was very comfortable. Toilet and shower seperate from the sink. Nice touch when two people are in the room. Air conditioning unit was automatic and relatively quiet. Wonderful room really for the price. Location is convenient if you have a car, but there is nothing much within easy walking distance as you are on the other side of the highway from MOA and most restaurants. We did not eat breakfast at the motel so I cannot comment other than it looked clean (always important for us) and the "standard fare" for chain motels now. So my advice is stay here, but make sure you know what kind of a room you want, or are willing to accept as it makes a huge difference as to how happy you will be with your stay here.

Room Tip: See the review above.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Frank T
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We check in and asked for a restaurant like Applebees? or something where we could get a bite to eat and a cocktail. The Mall of America has a nice restaurant at the top. Hmmm.....so then we went back down to check in for our flight in the morning. Did everything and went to print my tickets....Oh you can't do that cuz there is no paper. Could I like have 3 pieces of paper just to print my tickets? Oh there is no ink either. Argggg.....I'll do it for you! After waiting about 4-5 minutes he couldn't get them. I told him it just shouldn't be that hard and if I can come back I will do it. OK....so went in the back of the counter. He had Delta up not United. Gesh!!!!! OK....so you don't know where we could find a restaurant reasonably close. Then gave us directions....what the ???????. OK so then we go to our room...tired as all get up, get a bite to eat 4 miles up the road. Get back and pack up for the flight for the next morning. Need a wake-up call at 5:00am. NO Wake up call comes. I travel a lot and this is the 2nd time ever that it didn't happen. Good thing my husband is a light sleeper.

For an over night stay it's like 2 or 3 exits up the road to the airport and a few more for Mall of America. I found it's a nice place, clean, we didn't stay for breakfast, they have an elevator which is a must for us with all the luggage we had. Everything was a 4 star, I reserve 5 for only those that are over the top. This kid was very nice however his lack of experience working in the hotel industry was very poor. Bring your alarm...we also set the one in the room and it didn't go off but it's possible it was us. Be Cautious! The guy the next morning said it wasn't even written down. I thought it went into a system?

Room Tip: Bring your alarm clock!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family recently stayed for one night at this Americinn while on a weekend getaway for our sons B-day. I got a great a great price of $73 a night off of cheaptickets.com. We where traveling on a budget & didn't want to spend alot on a hotel that we only wanted to sleep at. This was the perfect hotel for that. It was only 1 mile from the Mall of America which was our main focus while there. I always worry about safety & cleanliness of a hotel when I get such a great deal but this hotel met all our needs. It's a older hotel but was very clean & quiet. We got to the hotel around 1:00 in the afternoon & the man at the front desk was very nice & allowed us to check in early. We had a standard 2 queen room on the first floor & it was plenty big for 2 adults & 2 kids. Once we got all our belongings in our room we spent the rest of the day at the MOA. We got back to the hotel after 9:00pm that night & decided to check out the pool & hot tub. The pool was kind of small yet still nice. The pool water was nice & warm & really enjoyed the hot tub. The pool closes at 11pm. Once we where in our room for the night it was very quiet & we didn't hear any noise from the rooms around or above us. They do offer a small breakfast in the morning. They offered the usual waffles, bagels, yogurt, biscuits & gravy, fruit, juice, & coffee. Nothing special but enough to fill us up for a while & saved money on having to go out for breakfast. We will stay at this AmericInn on our next visit to the MOA.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family