“Excelent hotel”

Smart Choice Inn and Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Redwood Falls
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I am currently a person that lives at this hotel and this hotel is a great hotel I have stayed at so far, the managers are nice, everyone in the building is very nice and everyone seems to get the job done. I congrats to the owners of the hotel making improvments to their hotel. well done. you may not be a fancey hotel but you have an excelent hotel that lets dogs stay, most hotels charge and a arm and a leg just for their dog to stay. I a person with a dog would never leave my dog anywhere but beside me. most of these hotels charge outragous for having a dog. To the owners of this hotel congrats on thinking of the dog owners out there who never want to leave their pets with strangers in finding a new home and not leaving their pet behind. As well as making everyone happy and taking our suggestions congrats! I enjoy living here. But must I add they should get a swimming pool. :)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank greenfreak200923

A TripAdvisor Member
St. Francis
Reviewed July 7, 2006

I want to say that I stayed in this hotel last night, and I was very disappointed. I have a job that requires a lot of travel, and I always use the same debit card to hold and pay for my stays. This time when I returned home from staying in this hotel, I saw that I was charged twice for the one night stay. I called the hotel to fix it and was told that I shouldn't have used a debit card because they always have to authorize it twice to make sure its good and not to worry the second charge will come off in 30 days. When I asked why nobody told me about the second authorization rule for debit cards, she blew it off and said that most hotels in the area are not allowing people to reserve rooms with a debit card anymore. I also asked when I reserved the room when the card gets authorized and I was told upon check-in. I personally think that my card was charged at check-in (I signed the card receipt at this time) and again after I checked out. So when I called to fix this error the staff person didn't want to own up to the fact that a mistake had been made. If I ever have need to stay in a hotel in the Redwood Falls area, I will stay across the street at the redwood lodge instead and if they are full I will sleep in my car before staying in such poorly run/staffed hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
Americas Best Value Inn - Morton / Redwood Falls
The Vintage Inn Bed & Breakfast
The Vintage Inn Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 1 in Redwood Falls

Been to Smart Choice Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Smart Choice Inn and Suites

Address: 1305 E Bridge St, East Highway 19 and 71, Redwood Falls, MN 56283-1903
Location: United States > Minnesota > Redwood Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Redwood Falls
Price Range: $63 - $64 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Smart Choice Inn and Suites 2.5*
Smart choice in & suites recently took over by the new ownership and management and ready to serve their clients by providing completely clean and comfortable stay. your visit to Redwood Falls weather its business or pleasure, it is important to us that your stay will be pleasant and enjoyable. Smart Choice Inn & Suites will make your stay peaceful and homely,if your future visit to Redwood Falls area will include a stay with us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Smart Choice Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.