“Wonderful Bakery Items”
Review of Smokey Row Cafe & Bakery - CLOSED

Smokey Row Cafe & Bakery
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Smokey Row Cafe is both a retail bakery and restaurant selling specialty breads, and pastries. Serving breakfast and lunch featuring homemade breads, granola, sauces/dressings, and we have a daily selection of several homemade soups. We attempt to provide choices for our customers who have dietary restrictions. Please ask, we'd love to see what we can do for you!
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Fresh ingredients, really wonderful bread and I LOVE the bakery items. My family enjoys biking to Smokey Row for a quick lunch - we sit outside on nice days!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We went in for lunch--a delicious Mediterranean panini and kids meal (cheese quesadilla). Both were made on the panini grill and both were great. The Med Panini came with kettle chips and carrot sticks and cost a little over $8. The kids' meal was $4.50 and came with carrot sticks and grapes. They had a nice menu, lots of coffee drinks, teas, and desserts--I'll be going back next time to try some more. There are not very many vegetarian options, however. The meat is not organic/free-range/humanely-raised.

There's a big sunny open room for seating and a little more private room off the side that has a few books, games, toys. Lots of seating with booths.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I chose to have breakfast at the Smokey Row Cafe because I saw the gluten-free menu highlighted on the website. And I couldn't have been more pleased! From the staff's friendliness, to the food, to the gluten-free choices, to the atmosphere--it was a wonderful experience! I had the 3-cheese omelet that made me swoon, with the gluten-free sunflower and honey bread. For the trip home, I chose a gluten-free pumpkin bar with cream cheese frosting which was a slice of heaven! And my husband had a good experience, too! :) Thank you to the Smokey Row Cafe staff for offering such wonderful choices--gluten-free and regular!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I come here for one stop coffee and delicious pastries. It's a great place to hang out and chat. And after you are done you can make your way down all the cute shops next door!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went to the restaurant to check out the new menu and try out the gluten-free sandwiches and desserts. The selection was good and they have two gluten-free breads to chose from. I had the sunflower one and it was very good. The desserts were very good too. My friends also enjoyed their sandwiches and desserts. It was a little slow getting our food but it was worth the wait. I was disappointed to find out that I couldn't purchase a loaf of bread. When they purchased the restaurant they were not allowed to purchased to Jenny's family recipes. It is still a great place to have a casual lunch.