“Large Menu, Ok Food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've eaten here several times. On our most recent visit the food was just ok. We ordered burgers which were dry, and fettuccine. The fettuccine and garlic toast was good but odd as it was served with corn vs. the traditional broccoli.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I've gone there a few times. For my money, the Sunday brunch buffet is awesome. Unlimited comfort food at a decent price. I'm by myself on contract work, and service (nothing more than getting drink refilled) has been a little slow. I think it's because I'm at a "table for one" but that's an assumption. Been there for lunch a few times and it's decent but not outstanding. I agree with others that say the place needs a makeover but I'm not holding my breath. This is in Red Wing, MN not a big city. I've seen several high praise reviews of pizza. I haven't tried there's but will do so.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Liberty's was always our go to restaurant when we owned a property in Red Wing for five years. It was an old fashioned family restaurant and sports bar. Great pizza and pleasant food, beer, and drinks. Comfy atmosphere. Wait staff always efficient and warm.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The pizza is my favorite in Red Wing. They have a nice buffet which is usually very good. Nice selection of menu items. I like the Taco Salad as well. Very good house salad dressing.

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

This was our second trip to Libertys. Our server was very friendly and the food was good. Bread bowls were fresh and we have no complaints about the quality. Pretty crowded place but didn't have to wait long for anything.