“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I walked here from the St. James and had a great thin crust pizza. Hot, cheesy and delicious! It was a nice, homey restaurant.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We just took a day trip to Red Wing and stopped to have dinner at Libertys. We both ordered steak and shrimp which was good. The service was super and we had a blast having cocktails after dinner. The scooby snacks were more than a shot , it was more a double shot.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

They had a decent beer list and good "Minnesota-style" pizza - lots of cheese and cut into squares. The buffalo chicken pizza was my favorite.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I had dinner in the bar area. Our server was really helpful and friendly. The food was really delicious and pretty affordable. I had the buffalo wrap, which was awesome. My husband enjoyed watching the football game. Overall, a wonderful place to eat and relax.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Great service, great burgers and great price too. Had lunch here quite a few times whilst in Red Wing last year. Food & service constantly good. Wish we had burgers that yummy in Perth, Australia.