“Creative truffles”

Red Wing Confectionery
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Red Wing
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Loved the barnyard animal truffles. So cute I had to have one and it was delicious. Ice cream looked good, too.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great selection of chocolates and other confections. I had a delicious Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Truffle.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My husband and I visited this shop in hopes of finding some rocky road fudge. Since it was a confectionery shop, we thought they would have a selection of fudge. It was a very cold day, so the ice cream didn't appeal to us. The selection of handmade candies were very artfully created and looked delicious. Unfortunately, we didn't purchase anything here because the selection of beverages didn't appeal to us and they didn't have rocky road fudge.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I always bring treats home to neighbors and family and Red Wing Confectionery is delicious! The St. James Hotel has Red Wing Confectionery chocolates on their bed pillows in the evening. Delish! The staff are very friendly and it's so easy to fill up your basket with absolutely decadent treats. I've been coming here for the last three years.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed for one night in Red Wing and was totally surprised soooo many shops an even the bakery was closed on Sunday....dissapointed. The Confectionery was open on Sunday and the place is very warm and welcoming. Bought 6 trufffels that my daughter loved...soooo nummy!!! The coffee was great and the taffy looked good but I passed on that. So nice we found something open on a Sunday morning...

Been to Red Wing Confectionery? Share your experiences!