“Good option for Mexican downtown”
Review of Tequila Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Red Wing, MN
“Good option for Mexican downtown”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Glad to see another decent restaurant in downtown Red Wing. For years, Red Wing has really struggled finding places that were good. Recently, there has been an upswing in quality food places and this Mexican restaurant is helping make Red Wing a halfway decent place to look for food. I have been here two or three times now and enjoy the food, staff and prices are very fair. It appears to be family run which makes me want to eat there more. Give it a try when in Red Wing.

• Visited December 2013

St paul
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped in for a quick bite to eat. Great lunch specials, nice staff, fantastic food! We will be back!

Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Margueritas”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stopped n for Happy Hour 2 fr 1 margueritas. There was peach, strawberry, mango and lime. They were great, as were the chips and cheese. The service was good. I can't speak for the regulr menu of food.

mpls
“Awful!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

After reading the two reviews we thought we would try it..what a mistake. The service was fine but the food was absolutely horrible. The beef in the fajita was inedible. No flavor at all in any of the food! Do not waste your money!

1 Thank sue7800
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Mexican Food at its Best”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I've been waiting to try this "new" Mexican restaurant in Red Wing and we decided to try it on a late Tuesday afternoon. My wife and I walked in around 4:45 P.M. and were the only "guests". I had a feeling that we would be sorry for not coming in during a busier time. I was wrong. The food turned out to be fresh, hot, and fantastic! Nothing was fancy, but our waiter was friendly and took care of us in a cordial manner. I didn't get his name, but on our ticket he was waiter #12. We also had the pleasure of the manager or person in charge stopping to see how we were. A very genuine guesture.
The menu is large and varied and on a Tuesday the margaritas were only $.99. My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised and very satisfied with our meals. Every item on our plates was fresh and prepared expertly. We will for sure visit Tequila Mexican Restaurant, Red Wing again. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for Mexican or Tex-Mex food that doesn't all taste the same. My fellow dining enthusiast, this is the real deal!

• Visited September 2013