“Scandanavian Originals.”

289 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 283 helpful votes
“Scandanavian Originals.”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The Uffda shop is filled with Scandinavian originals. My wife is major Norwegian, so it was great to find a Norwegian mug for her. Prices are more step than a traditional souvenir shop, and there aren't a lot of souvenirs, but it is still worth the stop to browse.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank JesseWhite

La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Neat to visit”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It is worth stopping in. A lot of very neat knick knacks and collectables, plus some neat heritage items. A little out of our shopping budget, but still fun to browse!

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely shop. Excellent service and fun merchandise. I will definitely go bavk!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really enjoyed the shop. I stopped by twice during my trip to Red Wing. Both times I was greeted with attentive service and an interesting and diverse collection of merchandise. I will definitely return.

Visited September 2013