“Great Sunday Brunch!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I recently visited Provenzano's for Sunday brunch and I was not disappointed. The food was excellent and service phenomenal. They serve some of the best pop-overs I have ever had. It is a great family environment and we cannot wait to visit Red Wing and go back. Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Provenzano's Ristorante

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We came in on a Saturday afternoon for lunch and instantly loved the atmosphere and kind staff. Our server was friendly, upbeat and fun. She seemed experienced and knew the menu well. She recommended the chicken and mushroom penne and it was awesome. The portion was huge with a reasonable price. The beer and wine are also cheaply priced. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in the Red Wing area! @Suzette38 What exactly does "Minnesotans do what they're told" mean? And when was the last time an empty restaurant wouldn't let you sit where you want?

2  Thank indianscout03
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Large, dark, sparse space.

Seating: We went for lunch and there were only three filled tables and we were seated all next to each other in the booths against the wall. Our view was - empty tables.
Why not let people choose their seating, my husband suggested on the way out and the hostess/server/owner? (all one lady) got defensive and said "I've been doing this a long time and everyone always wants a booth and would ask if they wanted to move." Funny, I thought Minnesotan's usually did what they were told....
Also, the tables were covered with a black vinyl tablecloth. Remember, the kind with the fuzzy back they used long ago? Yucky and added to the darkness.

Food: nothing to go back for. Two in our party ordered the cod sandwich which came on a huge thick bun, much larger than the fish, that neither ate. Our youngest one had the chicken alfredo and enjoyed it. I had the caesar salad which came swimming in dressing with flavorless, small, rock hard croutons.

Other details: bathroom had commercial toilet paper, paper towel, and soap dispensers that all were not used. (or broken?) They had alternatives right next to them. Strange because it seemed new in there. Fix or remove! Sends a message to your customers that you don't care or make do. That reflects on your whole business- including your kitchen...

2  Thank Suzette38
Reviewed May 27, 2013

When I arrived to Provenzano's, I though they might be going out of business because the room is very large and not enough tables cover the space. There is an attempt at décor, but it is lacking overall. The drapes on the walls need to be fuller, and the candles were unlit on the walls and the tables. The tables had plastic, wipe down cloths on them and gave the space a feeling of lack luster. I will say however the pizza we ate (XL with grilled chicken and white cheese, $19) was delicious!

1  Thank savedade
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Would definitely recommend dining at Provenzano's Restaurant. The food was delicious! And don't forget to have dessert. Loved the spumoni - enough to share.