“Looks great from the parking lot, like a cafeteria inside but great food”
Review of Provenzano's Ristorante - CLOSED

Provenzano's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2012

As the title states, this place looks great as you drive up. Going inside is another story. There is just one very large room with the small bar over to one corner. The decor is mishmash and you have the feeling of eating in an auditorium. Because of it being so open the acoustics are terrible. We had a large group of twelve sitting next to us and they were so loud with the echoing we had a difficult time hearing each other talk. The food however, was very good and reasonably priced. The wine selection is bad. My suggestion would be to add room dividers to make the place seem more cozy, better themed decor to match the impressive outdoor facade, and get a much better Italian themed wine list. Add these features and the place will have everyone raving about it.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

We (group of 10) stopped by Provenzano's Ristorante for dinner in March 2012 after a business meeting. Everyone in our group was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of Italian dishes; the food was fresh and the servings were generous. Some of our favorite dishes were the "Mama Mia", bruschetta, the "Al Formaggio Asparagus", and the special-order pizza. The atmosphere was warm and tranquil, with mirrors throughout and soft lights reflecting through stained class wall hangings. For dessert, we were served warm, fresh chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven; they were decadent. All in all, we are looking forward to visiting again and trying some of the other tempting traditional Italian menu items.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Cold nasty slow service I was there and the bar was dead and there were 2 tables. And yet the sevice was horrid, Then cold nasty food! Gross salad!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have eaten here a half dozen times over the last year and a half and will give it a B+ for consistancy. My visits have always been in the evening and on the first two, I was quite impressed, mostly with the service. The staff was well trained, making the dining experience a memorable one. The food was well presented and slightly above average , but I feel a bit over priced. I had a plate of spahgetti with meat balls, which ran about $13. My impression of the sauce was that it was canned, but I have no way of knowing.
As for the ambience, the dining room is rather large with high ceilings. I feel if it were partitioned off creating more "private" dining areas, the dining experience would be drastically enhanced.
On two recent visits, I enjoyed an Italian sandwich, very good and shared one of their pizzas, also very good. This restaurant has much potential.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

During the week this place has an awesome lunch buffet. They have some of the best italian food I've eaten.