“Very good food”

Reads Landing Brewing Company
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Reads Landing Brewing Company is an American Pub and Brewery. Our menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, entrees and desserts. In addition, we have homemade soup and weekend specials that are always a favorite. Our beer is handcrafted and brewed on site. We offer 5 of our handcrafted beers on tap,one guest tap beer that changes frequently and a variety of craft bottled beer and cider. We have a full bar which includes some commercial beers and a broad wine selection. We are located right on the river which gives us beautiful views and bald eagle sightings year round. Outdoor seating is available in the summer months. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We were recommended this place during a visit to Lake City and were not disappointed. It's a very charming little brew pub with great food. It was especially nice to eat out on the deck overlooking the Mississippi.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We stopped by after a day of sightseeing, wanting to grab a snack and cold drink. The outdoor patio is great. Some tables have umbrellas, but in the afternoon it's shady. Located literally on the Mississippi River bank, it has a wonderful, calming view.

Clearly an older building, they have vintage signs adorning the outside walls, and several interesting objects inside, including a phone booth and other antique objects. Wood floors and nice atmosphere indoors as well.

Our service was very good, and the food surprisingly good as well. My husband had the fish and chips special. The chips were good, and he enjoyed the fish. I had a Shrimp & Grits appetizer, and it was also very good. Different from the ones I've had in the south, but very tasty and filling nonetheles--in fact, I took away half of my portion. It was made with Gouda cheese, and had more cream than usual and lots of scallions.

They craft their own beers and also have a decent bottle selection. We had drafts, and both enjoyed our beer.
If I were in this area, I'd definitely stop here again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Stop here. Beer brewed on site. A variety to please anyone. Great food. Nothing fancy but tastes good! Stellar view of the Mississippi River

1  Thank hiseitz
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My family is from the area so we are very familiar with Reads Landing. It was so awesome that they renovated that old building and made it a lil brew pub! Great for the people living in the area! They have pretty awesome food and drinks! I have yet to have a bad meal there! They have a nice big outdoor area to sit and watch the river!

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Okay, so there is only one but if there were others it would still be the best. Good food, excellent beer list with a number of craft beers on tap including their own, good cocktails, great decor and a view to boot. I have zipped by this place numerous times not knowing what lied inside. Stop in. This place rocks.

1  Thank djdahlen