“Local Favorite”

Reads Landing Brewing Company
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Reads Landing Brewing Company is an American Pub and Brewery. Our menu offers a wide variety of appetizers, flatbreads, salads, entrees and desserts. In addition, we have homemade soup and weekend specials that are always a favorite. Our beer is handcrafted and brewed on site. We offer 5 of our handcrafted beers on tap,one guest tap beer that changes frequently and a variety of craft bottled beer and cider. We have a full bar which includes some commercial beers and a broad wine selection. We are located right on the river which gives us beautiful views and bald eagle sightings year round. Outdoor seating is available in the summer months. We hope to see you soon!
Wabasha, Minnesota, United States
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I thought I should write a review for this place since it is our fail-safe selection and we just stopped by today. This is a restaurant that is consistently good across the board- it's clean, has great service, makes great food, offers an interesting and diverse selection of adult beverages, and is a good value. In fact, it merits the "excellent" rating from me because of its consistency. There has been continual improvement in the menu over the few years it's been open and there's always a seasonal special that makes sense and hits the spot. The shrimp and grits "appetizer" is my favorite food choice, hands down, but Reads also makes a mean fish sandwich. The view is fantastic and the decor is vintage/retro without being kitschy. This is a must-stop whether you're a local or just driving through!

• Visited May 2014

Minneapolis
“We will be back”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So glad we stopped by Reads Landing Brewing Co on our motorcycle ride last weekend. We arrived early so we waited for the place to open and once it did the people rolled in! We were able to eat outside and were able to enjoy the river view. Beware of the train, did not bother me but it might for some folks.
Now to the food. I had pulled pork and sweet potato tator tots and the hubby had a beef sandwich and fries.. yummo! Service was fast and the drinks were good. Price was perfect.
We will come back for sure.. and are waiting for the captain crunch beer!

• Visited May 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good food and good service!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

We went to celebrate a family birthday. Everyone enjoyed the food and the scenery. The service was excellent!! We will be back again.

Red Wing, Minnesota
“Scenery and Great Food!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I happened to be out on a photography shoot all by myself and stumbled across this gem of a place. It's easy to fly by Reads Landing and not even think about stopping... but don't fly by! Very vintage brick building loaded with charm of yesterday set right along the Mississippi River. If you're into watching eagles... this is a great location! I stopped for something to drink, noticed the food that was coming out of the kitchen and thought I'd give it a try. I ordered the shrimp and grits. By far one of the tastiest dishes I've had in a long time! Served in a simple white crock, loaded with delicious cream, shrimp and perfectly cooked grits. The staff was so nice, the view out the windows of the River was peaceful and the overall feel of the place was relaxing. I can hardly wait to go back!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank minnesota1215
minnesota
“Great place to relax!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is a great place to enjoy a local craft brew on tap, enjoy tasty food and very warm and friendly service. The place happened to be packed for lunch when we visited, but the staff does a great job making you feel at home. You can sit near the front and watch the bald eagles swoop down and catch fish in the river right across the street. Beer, birdwatching and a great atmosphere!

• Visited March 2014