“Don't waste your time or money!”
Review of The Falls Cafe - CLOSED

The Falls Cafe
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner
minneapolis
“Don't waste your time or money!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Whoever designed it and owns it has never had a restaurant before. I think they have a catering business and it shows.

The inside has high privacy walls. We felt like we were in a cell. Makes it very unfriendly. the wait staff was very slow. The food was not good. Maybe an off night? My burger tasted like kerosene and the baked Mac and cheese was from a box.

This is so disappointing! This little place could have be great. I hope the owners get a clue soon and revamp the whole place. Food and atmosphere!

2 Thank Michelle D

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“OK but could be better.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had high hopes for this relatively new place as it had a fairly busy lunch crowd. I ordered the Rachel sandwich and chose a side salad with it. The sandwich was thin with some sliced pressed deli-style turkey and and bland canned-tasting sauerkraut. The side salad was all iceberg lettuce with a couple of cherry tomatoes and small croutons. All of this wasn't bad, just bland and boring. An $11 sandwich should be better. Service was friendly but too slow. When my bill came I had been charged twice for my iced tea which the hostess corrected after I pointed it out.

• Visited November 2012