Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn - Americas Best Value
$120
$104
Travelocity
$85
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$125
$131
$98
$89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

All reviewsspirit mountainpool sidepool and hot tubbreakfast roomfree breakfastbeds were comfortablewould stay here againcanal parkgreat pricefitness centeroatmealminute drivevisit duluthduluth areaarcadepoolsidefreeway
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We have stayed here on more than one occasion. It is our new go to location for Duluth. The breakfast was very good and the rooms are very homey and comfortable. It is a convenient location right off the 35. However the toilet in the room was not clean and there carpet in the room was dirty. The sheets on the bed were too small and we woke up in the morning sleeping on a bare mattress. Overall we do really enjoy this hotel and I would reccomend it regardless of these inconviences.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We came back to the hotel about 10:30 after shopping and having fun. We could not find a parking spot because trucks and trailers were taking up the closer spots, we had to park way away from the hotel in the dark because the street light kept going on and off plus some street lights did not come on at all. We could not get on the wifi, the steps were steep and slippery, one of the doors was broken so it was hard to get the luggage through the door, the room was bad and needs to be updated. I did check in at about 5:00 to the room and went back out, the one that checked us in was nice. I went to the front when we got back at 10:30 to complain about the parking and the first thing that she asked if I have four wheel drive and I don't. When I told him the other issues and that I would like a discount and he said that we can't do that but we can credit your account and you can go somewhere else at 11:00 at night, he says that other hotels will have rooms but it was a busy weekend. I found a room across the street and I saved 1.35. I will say if you want to stay at Bates motel stay here but if you want to get treated well go across the street to Best Western Plus.

Room Tip: Duluth has better places to stay but not here.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 25LisaN
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Don't bother getting a poolside room, waste of money. Door is 4ft from small pool area and hot tube not on same side of hotel. Breakfast is ok if you like your waffles in scraped off chunks because the worker won't give up the spray bottle so every other waffle has to be scraped off. When asked if she could leave the spray she ran away with it and said " I wish I could". They discouraged using your own cups for juice and drinks also. Needless to say breakfast took a long time and was probably under surveillance cameras. Had a nice hang out area (meeting room) but lots if rules.
Definitely only a place to sleep.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My grown daughter and I wanted to get away for relaxation, lots of talking time and we needed a pool. we picked Spirit Mountain Inn because of the price. We received so much more than a good price, everyone was helpful and nice. our room, the lobby and pool/hot tub/sauna areas were all clean and inviting. We will stay here again!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We were passing through Duluth and found Duluth Spirit Mountain Inn. We were very pleased with our stay - the room was nice and clean, beds comfy! Any people noise in the hallway stopped at 10:30 - we were ready for sleep then - very quiet night. Only issue, not a biggie, would be nice if bed was queen not full - we could have upgraded, however. Nice place - will stay again!

Room Tip: Upper floor could be quieter - pool on lower level
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple