Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain Duluth
$120
$104
Travelocity
$85
Comfort Inn West(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$125
$86
$110
$96
$143
$131
$93
All reviewsspirit mountainking suitecookiescanal parknice hotelwafflessausagewould stay here againhot breakfasteasy accessnorth shoremake your ownstaff was friendlygas stationhotel is locatedpool and hot tubroom was large
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here while in town for a wedding. Overall, it was a very nice stay. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were really comfy. Breakfast was good and included hot item such as potatoes, eggs, sausage and belgium waffles. The price was right too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for our mother & daughter get away! Did not use the pool or have the breakfast so can not comment on that. The rooms are not bad, at least it was clean. I do have to comment on the staff that they were all really nice to my daughter and I. Everytime I leave a hotel I will check the rooms just to make sure we have everything, well a person always wonders if something was left in the room would the cleaning crew keep what they find! Needless to say I forgot my gold necklace on the bathroom counter and about an hour later after we checked out, I believe it was a manager, called me and asked if I forgot a piece of jewlery and right away I realized I left it. So she kept it until we returned back to the hotel to get it! So KUDOS to all the staff!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sally T
Reviewed July 13, 2013

motel parking was fun, crowded actually. some of it was roped off in the back. check in staff, was nice. clean approach. was still painting around the elevator. and a room enclosed elevator at that. suite was nice and the king size bed was very comfortable. the bathroom tile must have been just recently replaced, they left the bar code on one piece of tile, where you could see the strip on top side. this motel was actually was very good. breakfast bar was average.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank terrry61
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Physically this Country Inn was about the same as all the others. It was clean, had a decent selection for breakfast (even though there were many young and hungry football players in attendance), and most importantly a never-ending supply of cookies. The front desk staff made the difference in putting this stay ahead of others in the chain. We had had had some trouble getting two Club Carlson accounts merged and had tried three or four times to get it straightened out. The lady at the front desk made it her project and she not only got it corrected, she later sent us an email confirming it. Many Thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back as the building faces a busy street. The busy four lane street can make it difficult to get in and out of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed here over the Independence Day celebration. The staff is kind and we had a good experience at check-in. The breakfast is average, better than many but just your standard American fare. We ended up getting a whirlpool room on the third floor, just off the elevator and near the ice machine. The walls are so thin, I looked twice to see if the ice machine and elevator had migrated into our room as they and the people using them were "loud & clear." The Interstate is also a stone's throw away. This place works fine if you get up early and check out but if you are looking for a restful place, this isn't it.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator and ice machines, that's for sure!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple