My husband and I had a terrible experience trying to move me to Duluth for a new job into a temporary apartment. It didn't work out and we had to find a place that would take me and our pets and finally we found the Americinn in Proctor. The woman checking us in was extremely helpful and friendly, we ate at the attached restaurant at a discount and stayed in a nice, comfortable room with one bed, microwave and fridge. It was appointed just like a Comfort Suites room, just a bit smaller. The breakfast was wonderful - make your own waffles. The staff was just so friendly and helpful to us after such a terrible experience otherwise that I had to come on and write this review. For the money, this is a very nice hotel and I would recommend it if you need a clean, quiet, comfortable place to stay and aren't looking for someplace close to the mall, downtown or waterfront, as you're going to drive about 10-15 minutes to those places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel Proctor