Almost all the hotel/motels in the Duluth MN area were, in our opinion, overpriced and we really enjoyed our stay at the AmericInn. The rooms were comfortable, the internet was fast and the breakfast was awesome. Add in it cost us about half of the others. Too bad there aren't more AmericInns in other parts of the US because we would use them every place we travel to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel Proctor