Stayed there snocross weekend, against the warnings of friends.... but everywhere else was booked up. Lets sum it up....
Checked in Thursday.... bottle of blue cleaner left next to tv, and urine on the toilet seat....and a stale bagel in the microwave!
Friday..... As we come in, female desk attendant warns us that 10 pm is quiet time in a totally nasty tone... midnight, people are partying and we can't sleep, we complain... nothing is done.
Saturday.... breakfast is cold and there is hair in the sausage dish.... ish ish ish..... crusty syrup on most of the tables too. Had do not disturb sign up, some house cleaner went into our room and cleaned it anyways! Do not disturb sign was still on the door! Place is dirty too! Main area seemed decent and nicely decorated, but halls, windows, under bed skirts, toilet seat/toilet, dust all over tops of refrigerators and behind tvs etc! And their walls are PAPER THIN, I thought AmericInn is the ones that brag about sound proof rooms?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Duluth South is located in Proctor Minnesota, on the South end of Duluth. Just a quick 10 minute drive from the Downtown/Canal Park area and 1 mile from Spirit Mountain. 67 Newly renovated and updated rooms and suites. Conveniently attached to Black Woods Grill & Bar and Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Duluth South — Black Woods Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel & Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Proctor
- Americinn Hotel And Suites Duluth South _ Black Woods Convention Center
- Americinn Hotel Proctor