“special dishs, great service, great bartender and owner that actually works”

Fong's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #14 of 32 Restaurants in Prior Lake
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great little place to go with a staff that goes out of their way for you and your guests. I think the it is the BEST Lemon Chicken that I have ever had at any resturant

Reviewed December 11, 2012

food is good, service is great. We love the 5 spice wings! Always have had good experiences at Fongs. Takeout is also great.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I stopped there today, for a Chinese Lunch. We walked in and the server came
to us and said follow me, he threw one menu on the table, and ask us what we wanted to drink.
We had not sat down, or taken our jackets off yet. We had never been there before. It was not
busy, 3 other couples in there. I had to get my own menu. When we got our food, it was lukewarm and my Chow Mein was running. We wil not go there again.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Take it from a return customer, Fong's in Prior Lake is one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. Conveniently located near the intersection of Highway 13 and Scott County Road 21, it has a large menu, full-service bar, good food, and reasonable prices. The weekday lunch buffet is a great deal. Takeout is available, but be sure to ask for the house mustard or sweet and sour sauces. They are much tastier than the little sauce packets they usually give with orders. Parking appears to be limited, but much more is available on the south side of the building and on Pleasant Street.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

The owners are always gracious, they have a nice big room for large groups, and the food is always good.