“Can't believe your still open!”
Review of Perron's Sul Lago

Perron's Sul Lago
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Prior Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This was my first visit to Sul Lago. My friends and I had heard great things about the food here and decided to make a reservation for 11 of us as a birthday celebration. Our reservation was at 7:30 and we had arrived at 7:15, our table was available right away. The entry way is small, and as we were walking in I had overheard a couple wondering how long the wait was going to be. A server walked by and told them if you didn't have a reservation it would be about 20 min, with that the couple walked out. The only reason I paid attention to the situation is because as I sat with my group, I noticed a whole section of empty tables that stayed empty through our dinner service. This lead me to believe they were very short staffed. Our waitress was less then accommodating and treated our group as if we were all an inconvenience. She took our drink orders but it took 20 minutes for our drinks to arrive at the table, 45 min before she took our food order and 30 min to get our checks at the end. We sat at 7:15 and were out the door by 10, which is ridiculous considering the place was not busy. Overall the quality fo the food was great but I think they are way over priced and the service is terrible. I will NOT be revisiting. I could have driven to Mpls and had food just as good with out the attitude and been home well before I left Sul Lago. I can not believe this place is still open! There isn't much parking available, the location is tucked under a senior living complex with horrible signage, rude service and prices thru the roof. If you want to be treated like dirt that's the palce to go.

5  Thank kruezers

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We've been to Sul Lago multiple times and have never had a bad meal. Every entree we've ever ordered has been beautifully presented and a true delight to eat. Our last visit, in June 2010, was partially disappointing. The holiday lights were still up in the dining room, the menus were soiled and tattered,and at least half the wines on their wine list weren't available. I hope they get their act together. There very few good dining options south of the river and I'd hate to see this place go away.

Reviewed May 19, 2011

The chef came out of the kitchen and said "what do you want me to do,you ate half so Im charging you for half"..... Gee thanks- Puke

2  Thank dexterdoo1
Reviewed March 12, 2011

My wife and I were referred to Perron's by friends, and we were very happy with our dining experience. The staff was friendly, with quick service. Our meals were very well prepared and delicious. I would highly recommend Perron's Sul Lago as a great place for a date or anniversary. A matter of fact, my wife and I are going there tonight for another good meal.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

My wife and I visited for the third time on our anniversary with friends. It was truly amazing. We asked our server fro wine recommendations for our dinner selections and we had a wine sommelier at our table (not an employee but a patron). The food was wonderful and the experience was second to none. You just don't get that anywhere