“Excellent service, reasonable prices”
Review of Mystic Steakhouse

Mystic Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Mystic Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Prior Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: A free shuttle bus is available from multiple locations across the Twin Cities, directly to Mystic Lake Casino Hotel. Visit mysticlake.com for more information.
Description: Savory steaks and the freshest seafood are on the menu at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel’s Mystic Steakhouse. Traditional steakhouse prices are not. Meat lovers will delight in the several mouth-watering steakhouse entrées, including filet mignon, New York strip, bone-in pork chop, brick-oven… chicken and roasted lamb chops. Seafood fans will savor offerings that include lobster tails, king crab legs, grilled Norwegian salmon and jumbo diver sea scallops. For those who don’t want to decide, combination plates offer the perfect portions from land and sea. Whatever you choose, complement your meal with a full-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon, an ice-cold beer, or an after-dinner cocktail. And don’t forget to save room for one of the many delectable desserts made in Mystic Lake’s own pastry kitchen, including Chocolate Decadence Mousse Torte, Almond Cheesecake and Tiramisù. Mystic Lake® is located 25 minutes south of Minneapolis in Prior Lake.
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This was my first visit and I was very pleased. The wait staff was friendly, knowledgable and attentive. The manager visited every table. Although the menu was not the most extensive, it did have a nice variety of steak and seafood, including several combination offerings. I had a steak and walleye combination which I can recommend. The pricing was very reasonable. I'll be back. (by the way, the bread basket includes a pumpernickel/rye with walnuts and raisins - outstanding!)

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Great food--wonderful service. Very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Every time my wife and I visit Mystic Lake Hotel/Casino, we always have a reservation at the Steakhouse...and for good reason. We have NEVER had a bad dinner there. I've enjoyed numerous steaks, seafood, lamb chops...and the food was perfect. Plus, you receive a discount when you present your Club Mystic card.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

So glad to have this place back! If you can skip the gambling on the way in or out, this steakhouse is just as good as Manny's or Murray's for half the cost! The quality of food is much better than the Italian restaurant they tried out. (It's hard to have a steak without wine, what were they thinking with an Italian venue without wine.) Anyway, we love coming here for dinner and their Bearnaise sauce is the best we can find.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My family and I visited Il Premio at Mystic Lake Hotel in Prior Lake, MN at the end of June in 2011. We had reservations for four and arrived on time. For some reason, we were not seated promptly and waited for a length of time without explanation. However, once we were seated, it was all good.
We were observing my husband's birthday. We shared a flatbread appetizer which was super tasty. I had the ribeye, which has always been fabulous. Our children had an amazing chicken alfredo, and my husband had a lobster pasta dish. The atmosphere is elegant, modern and not too fussy, the service was fabulous too.
We often stay at Mystic Lake even though we live in the city close to the casino. Il Premio is simply another successful and tasteful service branch of Mystic Lake. They do everything with class and finesse. We love the hotel accommodations, the gaming, the buffet and other food outlets, and now, Il Premio. I am in a culinary school in the area, and we had the privilege of a tour of the food service operations at Mystic. Everything is made from scratch and held to extremely high standards. It is super-impressive. They are so on their game in every way. Il Premio is simply another fine example of a wonderful dining experience. Try it - you will love it!
The only thing "missing" from this Italian restaurant, and glaringly so, is wine. Mystic is an alcohol-free property, which is partially why they may retain such a beautifully kept property. Whether this will change ever or not doesn't matter to the people who visit Mystic. They attracted many people on a daily basis, and certainly on weekends. HINT: go on a weekday if you like things quieter. Make it an overnight visit to enjoy all they have to offer. Top notch!