All reviews caribou coffee room key casino floor beautiful view of the golf course mini fridge valet parking nice room slot machines players club hot tub twin cities up to date beds were comfortable shuttle service promenade tower blackjack concert
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Very clean! Spacious! Beautiful style. Amazing view. Amazing food. No need to bring phone chargers they are right by the tables. Keurig coffee maker in room. Connecting room if needed. Safe, fridge, and huge closet! Information if needed—no need to call the front desk. Really good lighting!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MysticLake, Manager at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you, segreen07, for your amazing comments! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2019

Great hotel for a little get away. Hotel room was spacious and very clean. Comfortable bed and perfect numerous pillows. The little tablet greeting us was a nice touch. The shower I think was the nicest I've used in any hotel - it was like a massage and easy to adjust the water flow strength! We came for an event, the event auditorium was nice with good sound. The casino I thought was extremely smokey. Easy check in and out.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MysticLake, Manager at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review, J P! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and hope you will stop by again soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Of all the casinos that I have been too in Minnesota this hotel and casino are the nicest. I most definitely will be coming back most definitely. Here are some pictures of our wonderful trip. I can’t wait to come back.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Wow! Thanks for the amazing review, Joshua! We are delighted to hear you had an amazing time and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I can honestly say this was probably the best hotel experience I have had. From the ease of check in, to the complimentary valet and bell hop and the promptness of response when we had an issue with the in room cooler I could not be more impressed! I would definitely stay here again. The only negative I would say was the bed being uncomfortable. But I still slept so it didn’t prevent me from resting.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments, 653melissav! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and cannot wait for you to come back and visit again!

Reviewed May 21, 2019

I read other reviews. The negative ones made me nervous. The valet, the check-in, the security, all friendly and extremely appropriate. I saw no baggage searched. A security guard stands at a podium by the elevators to make sure non-hotel guests don't go in the elevators. Great security. The place can be packed with restaurant and casino goers who do not stay there. Security keeps us secure. The front desk personnel were delightful and had humor. Professional and funny. Loved them. It was our anniversary, so we had a special package delivered to our room. The chocolate cake was to die for, the champagne chilled and mighty tasty. It was waiting for us when we arrived. The champagne was personally delivered upon request after arrival. Our suite was huge and clean. Had two large TV's, a mini fridge with complimentary water and soda. We had a nice view of the concert area, which we were attending the next night. (I can't drive 55) There are many restaurants, so we opted for Pad Thai at 2am after the concert. Went to the Steakhouse the night before. Ate near the "stars" The waitress at the Steakhouse was the best we've had in a very long time. Her wine recommendation was spot on. The buffet was also very good. The casino was good. When you win, quit.... that's what we did. Thanks Mystic for all you did for our wedding anniversary.

Room tip: upgrade to a suite, its worth it.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MysticLake, Social Team at Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed spending your wedding anniversary with us. We hope you will be back to stay with us again in the future.