“An enjoyable stay”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Princeton
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Princeton
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My sister and I had traveled to Princeton for a family gathering and found Americinn convenient in location as well as providing a nice breakfast, a pool and hot tub, and comfortable beds for a very reasonable price. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Katrina R

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is the second year for our reunion. The comfort and cleanliness of the Inn is very close to being at home. The staff is friendly and very professional and very hospitable. Would not stay anywhere else! My wife and I received POSITIVELY OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE! I would recommend anyone who is needing to stay away from home, this is the the place to stay.... You will not regret it!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I was very pleased with the hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room seemed bigger than usual. I had a standard room with two queen beds and there was a lot of room between the foot of the bed and the table and entertainment console.
The window air was very quiet allowing for a restful night.
I wasn't impressed with the internet connection. I never did get connected to gmail. I was able to browse the internet but it was slow.
The lobby was very nice, the breakfast had a lot of choices, the room was clean and kept up.
I was driving a large pickup with a very large trailer and it was a little tight getting in and out of the parking lot. If there had been many more cars in the lot I would have had to park elsewhere.

Room Tip: I was in a ground floor room facing the highway and it was very quiet. I wasn't bothered by traf...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JLet55
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Friendly staff, Clean hotel in a nice small town. My wife and I are always treated well at this hotel. We stay with Americinn Princeton 3 or 4 times a year and always enjoy our time there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Rbuck70
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We frequently have our reatives stay up there when they come to visit. It is a warm inviting atmosphere and the girls there are always happy to help. The rooms are a bit small it seems but overall everything is clean and that is a good thing.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TLCraig324
Reviewed July 30, 2006

Admittedly, I had low expectations for an Americinn located off a the freeway in the middle of Minnesota, but I was pleasantly surprised by this property!

The hotel appears fairly new and has a lodge type feel. The lobby is large, with couches, reading areas, and a fireplace. There is small, but fairly complete breakfast area (complimentary) including an LCD TV with the morning news.

I didn't use the pool, but it looked nice and well used. The room was large and clean. Not too many amenities (no closet, no iron, etc.), but comfortable beds and good cable!

Also, staff was extremely friendly - something greatly appreciated and often overlooked.

You may not have many reasons to be in Princeton, MN but if you must, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2006
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank TravSmart

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!