“Not too bad.”

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Akron, Ohio
“Not too bad.”
Reviewed September 23, 2010

Plus side, good breakfast, clean bathroom, small cleanliness issue and they handled it very quickly. They have a lounge with a decent menu, but a little pricey for my taste. I did get a pizza and it was so so.
Down side, the TV stations stunk. Maybe 10 stations besides local ones. AC was sporadic but it cooled off enough outside to run just the fan. No elevators, so pack light. From my room it was a very long walk to the restaurant. Almost easier to just walk outside and go in that way. Close to Ex'way and easy to get to. Felt safe the whole time walking around outside. Stayed 3 nights.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank mikeandwife91

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
jacksonville,fl
Reviewed September 17, 2009

The Staff was super nice and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable.
The pool looked nice, just didn't get a chance to use it.
A great stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank dupree45
Nashville
Reviewed May 25, 2009

I have stayed here many times and have not been dissatisfied, but the hotel seems to be getting a little run down. During my last stay, I had to re-sign in to the internet numerous times. The web was also very slow. My last night there, I noticed a spider crawling across the pillow beside me. When I used the iron, it leaked out the bottom. In the bathroom, there was a water stain right above the toilet. Their breakfast, though well stocked, has no meat and the only heated items are a toaster and a waffle maker. Positives are a great staff, ready to help at a moments notice. They have a great amount of meeting space. There is also a very good restaurant connected to the hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
hotelguychris, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, March 14, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write! We value your opinions of us, and want to do everything we can to make your experiences with us result in positive memories!

We would like to inform you that we have just completed a facelift of our guest rooms! Our rooms have been freshly painted, new carpet has been installed, new flat screen HD televisions are currently being installed, and more!

Next time you are in the area, we humbly request you to stay with us again- we would love to have you be our guest!
Ohio
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Upon arrival the hotel lobby & our 1st floor smoking room was nice looking and clean. We plugged our laptop into the power strip next to the desk and went out for a drive. When we returned we noticed our laptop was totally dead and the microwave time was reset to 0. Which indicated to us that there was a power loss or the power strip tripped. Proving to the hotel that this power surge fried our $1300 computer was useless. Next complaint is the shower. Theres such a weak stream coming out of the showerhead, you had to run around to get wet ! And last but not least was the room air conditioner. It worked great, but after running it for 3 minutes the room got totally cold, and there was no automatic control on it. The placement of the a/c shot cold air directly on the person sleeping on that side of the bed. So there was no way to sleep thru the night with the a/c on unless you wore earmuffs and a scarf.

• Stayed July 2008
    • Check in / front desk
kneal, General Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this review, January 14, 2009
Thank you for your valued response. We reviewed our front desk log and did not see that your concerns were brought to our attention during your stay. Please contact the hotel directly and speak with the General Manager to discuss specifically the issues that you encountered. Our goal is to ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay and we would like to look into the situation.
Minnesota
Reviewed April 9, 2008

This Comfort Inn has the BEST customer service I have ever seen at a hotel of it's type. I am a business traveler and stay at many hotels, and I've been doing it for years. I stayed at this Comfort Inn for over a week. This place had wonderfully friendly front desk agents. They really knew their stuff and were more than happy to help me with any questions I had. The assistant manager also was quite helpful and she made me feel at ease when there was a little confusion over my bill one Sunday. I was always greeted with a smile and was constantly offered help with navigating my way around the area. An A+ stay!!!

Stayed March 2008
Masnne1
Reviewed October 22, 2007

I recently stayed here for business and was surprised as to the amenities the hotel had. Regular Comfort Inns don't have restaurants and all the room amenities. They were doing construction on the outside of the hotel, but I was never bothered by the construction. It was almost finished either way. The rooms looked newly remodeled. The fridge size was really nice. The staff was friendly... including the breakfast lady that always has a wonderful smile while she was working.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Masnne1
Morris, Illinois
Reviewed July 23, 2007

This Comfort Inn, once we found it, was a fine property. The signage is a bit lacking and road construction did not help. At check in the clerk seemed to be in a different world and didn't really care much. This hotel has both wired and wireless internet service. Both require a password. We should have been offered this on check in but I had to call for it from the room. The room itself was fine and the hotel well constructed to reduce any noise. The wired internet did not accept the password on the next morning and the desk was not able to help. The wireless worked OK, but quite slow. Check out was a bit slow as I was redeeming Quality points for the room and there should really not have been a big check out procedure. Well, there was. Strange! Adjoining the hotel is the upscale Bonfire restaurant that has a nice menu and good food. A plus! We didn't have a chance to try the breakfast as we were leaving early in the morning. We would stay here again.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Internet access slow
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank FarAndWide_Traveller
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis-Minnetonka

Been to Comfort Inn Plymouth? Share your experiences!