Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Excellent 5/5
Great 4.5/5
Minneapolis Marriott West(Saint Louis Park)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleanhotel farerestaurant bar attachedwould stay againworked greata nice place to staybed and pillowsstayed nightsdecent hotelparking lotupon checkpool areabagelsdianainnsgalpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a couple of times in 2012 and have not had any issues. The hotel is well located for access and the hotel personnel have always been friendly and efficient. it is a large hotel and the walk to breakfast can be long one. Overall the hotel is well maintained, though it starting to show its age a little. The rooms are nice but the feel is average.The bathrooms were clean, and the included microwave/refrigerator are nice features. The free internet has been good, but appeared to sluggish at times. During my most recent stay a severe storm passed in the early hours knocking power out to the hotel and surrounding area. Hotel management provided a 15% discount for the next stay due to an inconvenience out of their control. This is the sort of customer service that I like to support.

Room Tip: The hotel is located away from noisy roads. The second floor doesn't have elevator access. The onsite restaurant is pretty good with others in the area, and there is a gas station across the street.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank michiglen
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you have enjoyed your stays with us. Our central location works as a great starting point for most activities in the metro area and our guest rooms and common areas are all recently refreshed for your enjoyment! The power outage you mentioned was an inconvenience for everyone in the neighborhood and we are just glad it didn't ruin your stay with us. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on points... It is perfect if you are visiting a lot of places in the Minneapolis area. We were less than a half an hour from Cabela's, Mall of America, and downtown Minneapolis. The courtyard is great for smokers. The pool and spa were great. The workout room was hot and the equipment needs to be updated, but it still got the job done. They have on-site coin laundry. The breakfast was typical for a Comfort Inn and was available until 10 am. The on-site restaurant was closed, but there was a great restaurant across the street called Jake's City Grill. We ate there twice it was so good. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: July 2012
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you for the review of our property! Our location is central to many of the metro areas best attractions including Mall of America, Mystic Lake Casino, Valleyfair Amusement Park, the Outlets of Albertville, Lake Minnetonka, and downtown Minneapolis. This makes us the perfect jumping-off point for your business trip or family weekend. I'm glad to see that you were able to enjoy many of our on-site amenities as well. While our attached restaurant is closed for renovations this summer, it should be back up and running again this fall! Stay tuned to our official website for updates!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Had a refrigerator and microwave. The beds were comfortable, also a nice size hot tub, which we enjoyed and the pool was warm enough to swim in. The breakfast had a variety of choices with waffles, eggs and sausage, along with cereals and yogurt. I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Thank you for the review of our property! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. All of our guestrooms have a microwave and fridge so there is never any guessing involved when making your room selection. The recreation area is always a favorite for splashing in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, or sneaking in that last minute workout! And our "Your Morning Breakfast" program is constantly evolving so be sure to check back with us often to see what new offerings we've prepared for you! Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We just stayed 2 nights with my family at the Comfort Inn in Plymouth, MN. The hotel was nice and comfortable, but we didn't realize that it only had kings or doubles. My husband and I can't sleep on a double and we'd booked one for 2 nights to share with my mom, but luckily the manager, Brittanni Beyer, was very understanding. She set up a king bed room for us, left the double bed room for my mom, and everybody was happy and had a good night's sleep - all at a fair price we all agreed on. I looked all over their website for a survey, but couldn't find one, so I hope that Comfort Inn is reading this and gives Brittanni the recognition she deserves. Thank you for treating us like people instead of dollar signs! You were wonderful, and we are now Comfort Inn fans. I'll make it official on facebook shortly, I suppose.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I'm glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us and that Brittanni was able to help you with your problem! I will personally make sure that Brittanni hears about your kind words. Customer service is one of the most important aspects to any good hotel stay and I'm thrilled to know your experience was first rate. Thank you again for your feedback, and be sure to call the next time you visit Plymouth!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

The Plymouth Comfort Inn is a beautiful property with clean rooms and fantastic staff! Everyone who helped us throughout our stay was friendly and helpful. A very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: May 2012
Jon_Wainright, Manager at Comfort Inn Plymouth, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had such a great stay with us. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to all of our staff. We try our hardest to make sure that every guest has a great visit, and it's always great to hear when we've been successful. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!