Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
$144
Sheraton.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshealth clubbeautiful hotelmeeting roomfitness centercreekside cafeeuropa roomconference facilitiespasta barkeurig coffee makerthe prime rib buffetbuild your ownparking areasunday brunch isbuffet breakfastwedding receptionfamily reunionnext morning
Reviewed June 14, 2006

I had my wedding reception there. They treated me like a princess. It was fabulous! They treated my guests like gold! The rooms were great, the whole place is very elegant. They were so friendly. I had an awesome time and I can't wait to go back. Also, the food is out of this world GREAT! I highly recommend them for any wedding reception. Their catering manager, Melissa was so wonderful! Thanks

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank lovdatcat
Reviewed August 31, 2005

I travel almost every week and stay at pretty nice hotels, however, I have to say The Radisson in Plymouth is just about perfect.

The hotel is wonderful:
- Service -Excellent
- Room Service-very, very good and reasonably priced
- Bed-Sleep Number Bed
- Great health club
- Quiet
- hotel window opens for fresh air and great!

There is a local shuttle van so I don't have to rent a car.

I mean I really, really like this place. I will stay here when I come on business from now on.

Stayed: July 2005
2  Thank Denver-Rosie
A TripAdvisor Member
Grand Rapids, MN
Reviewed October 2, 2004

I booked a middle of the week combination "business/time with my daughter to celebrate her 23rd birthday" reservation through Hotwire. I chose this hotel based entirely on its amenities. When I arrived at the hotel at around 5:00 PM, they told me they didn't have a room for me, but they had a room reserved for me at the Days Inn. I told them that was not acceptable; either give me a room which I had already paid for, or give me back my money and I would drive to St. Cloud and stay at my daughter's apartment. Although they told me the Days Inn was comparable, I knew better. The Days Inn has no pool, fitness center, restaurant, or bar (all things I looked for when booking). The manager was no help either. There was one option: stay at the Days Inn. After 30 minutes of getting no where, we left and went to the Days Inn. The different between the two hotels in like day and night. Although I left my name and number with the desk and asked for the day manager to get back to me once I was home, no one ever did.

I have stayed at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center before and it is a beautiful place, but based on this experience, I wouldn't risk making another reservation there. We stay in twin cities hotels often and have never had such a disappointing experience before.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 25, 2004

We frequently make use of the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center for weekend getaways and by booking through the Radisson website, we are able to routinely reserve rooms for $79-$89/night. That's a great deal for this large, full-service hotel in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. The grounds include a conservancy where we've seen plenty of waterfowl, pheasant and even the occasional deer passing through.

Common areas are nicely appointed and well-maintained. The Sunday brunch is excellent, with abundant buffet choices and some custom items made-to-order, so there is no reason not to include it in your plans. There is a decent sized pool and hot tub that are part of a health club operated in the hotel, so you'll also find plenty of excercise equipment to choose from.

Rooms are well-maintained, functionally furnished and decent-sized, though fairly standard fare and nothing particularly remarkable or unique. Bathrooms are well-sized and well-finished. We like rooms with windows that open and this place has them. The hotel has large enough grounds to have a rather private quality to it and though it is within view of the highway, we never noticed much noise during our stays.

The staff is "Minnesota-friendly" and attentive -- another plus. We give the Radisson Hotel & Conference Center an excellent rating, with bonus points for offering extremely reasonable rates for this class of property.

A TripAdvisor Member
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 13, 2003

Radisson Hotel and Convention Center The hotel was very clean and the
staff was very friendly and helpful. We had a family reunion there and
were very pleased. Note: The address is misleading, it is not located
on Campus Drive. All that address gets you to is a parking garage. You
might want to call them to get directions. It is quite close to the
Ridgedale Shopping Mall.