“Exceded our expectations!”

Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Plymouth
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Exceded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2010

We were impressed with the value here for the service we received. When we checked in they weren't sure if your rooms were ready and they were ready to assign us to a different set of rooms on the other side of thepool area because they were ready. They showed us the map of where the rooms would be located and because we wanted to be close to amenities (ice machine, etc.), and wanted our rooms to strattle both pools since there were ages 2-11 using the facility, we asked how long it would be to get into our original rooms.( We were early in checking in.) One of the front desk employees personally went to our originally booked rooms to see if they were ready. This spoke volumes!
The pools were awesome! There is a kiddie pool (1 ft. deep) and a different pool (roughly 3-4 ft. deep) for those that wanted to play water basketball or use the slides.The water temperature was very comfortable and our 2-year-old was in the pool all afternoon. (Some pools at different hotels are so cold that it is hard to enjoy, but this one was perfect!!! There is a hot tub, too. There were plenty of pool towels brought out for use. Our family celebrated Christmas there and we had three pool-side rooms. There is a great place for those that wanted to sit on the patio and have beverages and snack. If we got hungry we ordered from the Green Mill Restaurant that is within the building. In the morning there is an excellent continental breakfast. They had hard-boiled eggs, waffles, cereeal, oatmeal, muffins, dougnuts, coffee, tea, and all the condiments in a very welcoming atmosphere for families and the waffles were the best I have ever had!
Everyone had a great time! Highly recommend!

Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

We stayed here with our young sons, ages 9, 6, & 5 and we all had a good time. The pool is just right for young kids with lots of pool toys and slides. The hot tub was nice for the parents. Nothing fancy but everything was clean and worked. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was one of the better free hotel breakfasts we have had with a very large assortment which is great when you are traveling with kids.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

Rooms were clean and staff was friendly. The Green mill restaurant lacked attention do detail, which I had to make a few trips to retrieve the appropriate eating utensils.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Winnipeg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

My husband and I stayed two nights in this hotel. Front desk was efficient and friendly. Hotel was very clean and our king room was great. Plymouth is a great suburb to stay in as it's close to many shopping centres, Albertville Factory Outlets and many franchise restaurants (fast food or grill type restaurants). It is off the highway and our room faced the highway but we were not at all bothered by the traffic. This is a great family hotel as it has an excellent water park facility; however, for my husband and I (we're in our mid 40s and our young adult children didn't travel with us this time), the pool area is not geared to adults so I didn't get a chance to use the swimming pool facilities. Also I didn't know there was a whirlpool until I checked out and took a peak at the hotel map. I would recommend a hotel map in the hotel directory binder in the room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends who have kids but if as an adult, you like to use the swimming pool facilities, I would consider another hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Yankton, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2010

I was very pleased with this hotel. It was a very nice room as well. For the most part pretty clean. Nothing I was disgusted with. There was maybe some cleaning under the bed that was looked over and the room was smaller than I was used to. Neither one of those things impacted my stay here. It's difficult when you see these mixed reviews but I am happy with my hotel choice. I have already recommended this hotel and I haven't even been home a week. Also, my three year old loved the play area. As soon as he got in he said ecstatically, "I can swim all by myself!"
One bad thing was it is stated this hotel has a fitness center, but I wasn't able to locate it.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2010

it was my first time at this hotel,and i got to say that is was a really great place to stay the best part to me was the pool area it had something for everyon young and old i would stay there again and recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank adamsbrach
minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2010

I have a tendancy to stay away from hotels and restaraunts these days because of the lack of customer service and care that i have seen. The staff at the Kelly Inn was great we were greeted with a hello and smile. We were checked in with ease and they said that if there was anything else that we needed, such as a crib, to let let know. Matthew took interest in my daughter, and you know most kids they shy away, but she didn't, she talked right back. The rooms were cleanwith lots of room, fully stocked and the temperature was comfortable. Next we hit the pool..how awesome! 2- one for the kiddos and one for those teens (with slides!). Wonderful complimentary breakfast tiems!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank momnbabe2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plymouth
Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Minneapolis West
Residence Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
Comfort Inn Plymouth
#4 of 8 in Plymouth
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Maple Grove - Arbor Lakes
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth

Been to Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!